Grocery Shopping

EXO's Biggest Fan (B.A.P's Stylist Sequel)

Lena clasped her hands together with a grin. "I haven't been grocery shopping since I came to Korea. Now I'll finally have things in my fridge." She exclaimed.

Sehun peered over Lena's shoulders with a cart. "Uhm, we're here for me too." He reminded Lena. Lena turned around and chuckled while rubbing the back of her neck. "Oh yeah. Sorry, I got too carried away." She said sheepishly.

Lena looked ahead of her. Grocery markets here were different than the ones in Canada. Rows seemed really cramped and there were three levels. "Let's go." Sehun was ahead of her.

Lena quickened her steps to catch up with Sehun. First they went to the meat section. *Hyungs would want meat.*

Sehun picked up 30 pounds of beef and happily threw it in the cart. Lena's jaw dropped as soon as she saw the amount of meat Sehun got. "That's a lot of beef." Lena said in awe. She lightly put down her one pack of steak. Sehun nodded. "We have 12 members."

Lena chuckled awkwardly. "O-okay." Sehun quickly rushed out of there and proceeded onto the dairy products.

"You boys drink milk?" Lena chuckled at the kidish side of them. Sehun nodded. "Of course, we have to still grow." Sehun refuted and grabbed 3 cartons of milk.

"And you need 3 cartons of milk to grow." Lena nodded. Sehun raised an eyebrow. "12 people, remember?"

Lena nodded. "Right, right."

Sehun headed towards the seafood section. Lena hurried to follow behind. Sehun's long legs were too fast for Lena's short ones. "Do you need that much food?"

Lena looked in the cart. It was full of Sehun's groceries. From 30 pounds of beef to 20 different kinds of chips.

Sehun nodded. "We're boys, we eat a lot."

Lena let out a laugh. "I'm going to go to the ramen section." She hurried over to the middle of the store where the ramen is. She scanned the rows of packaged ramen. "Hm.. Potato ramen, potato ramen. Ah!" Lena pointed to the pointed to the potato ramen that was place on the very top row. She grunted. "Why do they have to be placed so high?"

She tip toed as high as she could and reached for the potato ramen. Just when the tips of her fingers touched it, someone grabbed it for it. "Eating this is bad for you." Sehun threw the bag in the cart.

Lena smiled. "Thanks."

"I'll give you some of my groceries, the real food." Sehun offered.

Lena shook her head. "I'm fine. Ramen is good for me."

Sehun spun around and glared at her, "I said I would give you some of my groceries. Eating ramen everyday will get you fat." Sehun looked down at her stomach and then back up to her eyes.

Lena pouted. "I'm not fat!" She refuted and placed her hands on her hips. Sehun shrugged and kept on walking. "SEHUN!" She called out. Sehun chuckled.

Lena stomped her way out the market. She was still upset with Sehun. Sehun shook his head and smiled. "Are you still mad?"

Lena whipped her head the other direction and continued on walking.


"Sorry, Lena." He chuckled. Lena narrowed her eyes at him. "No." She said curtly.

Lena struggled carrying her bags up the hill. She repositioned the straps in her hands. *I should've brought my backpack.* 

Sehun came up from behind her and grabbed the bags. "You're struggling." He stated and walked ahead of her. Lena opened to stop but Sehun was already too far ahead.

Sehun looked back and motioned Lena to hurry up. "I have things to do tomorrow, you know!" He called back

Lena rolled her eyes. *Still the jerk he is.*

---

Lena decided not to see EXO for today. She needed a break from 12 boys. Especially.. *Tao.* Lena sighed as she sunk deeper into her warm bath. Baekhyun and Kris had called her earlier to ask her where she was.

"I should go explore Seoul today." Lena said for the millionth time. After drying herself off and putting on some comfortable clothes, Lena searched the web.

'Seoul Tourist Sites' the keyboard clicked as she typed. "Palace?!" Lena's eyes widened as she saw pictures of the famous Gyeongbokgung Palace. She packed her things and headed out the door.

She opened the door and bumped into someone. The other person fell down. "Ouch." He exclaimed and clutched onto his forehead.

"SORRY! Oh my, are you okay?" Lena apologized. Sehun huffed and glared at Lena. "Who swings their door open that hard?" He groaned and stood up.

Lena muffled her laughter but helped Sehun stand up. "Sorry. Why are you here?"

Sehun held out a bag of groceries "I promised you yesterday." He looked away, not meeting Lena's eyes.

"Oh, thanks." Lena took the bags and put them down in the kitchen counter. Sehun stood there awkwardly. "Come in!" Lena called from the kitchen. 

Sehun peeked in through the doors before stepping inside her house. Lena leaned back and looked at Sehun. "How'd you know where I live?"

Sehun took off his shoes. "Baekhyun-hyung told me."

Lena nodded and took the groceries out of the bag. There was meat that Sehun bought yesterday and some vegetables. No snacks or drinks. Lena frowned. "I wanted some of your chips you bought yesterday too."

Sehun raised an eyebrow. "You have enough ramen. You don't need anymore junk." He stated with a straight face. Lena pouted and blew a raspberry. "I can eat it occasionally, can't I?" She mumbled to herself.

Sehun looked around the place. The second floor was her bed. The bottom was literally connected to the kitchen. "This place is nice, but really small."

Lena shot a look at Sehun. "Only I live here, I don't need a mansion."

Sehun raised two hands. "I didn't mean to offend the girl." He stated. Lena crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes at him. *He makes me so mad!*

"So are you done with your business here?" Lena looked at Sehun. Sehun nodded. "I guess so." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Okay, you may go now. Thanks for the food." Lena motioned at the door. Sehun studied Lena's face. *She's mad.*

"I think I'm going to stay." Sehun sat down on the couch. Lena's jaws widened. She couldn't believe Sehun just invited himself to sit on the couch. *Is there no manners in South Korea?*

"Y-Yah! I never said you could sit on the couch!"

Sehun blinked at Lena innocently. "But you invited me in." He pointed out. Lena stuttered. "B-but I didn't say-"

Sehun the tv and changed it to Gag Concert. "Haha! Have you seen Yellow Sea? It's hilarious!" Sehun burst out in laughter. Lena stood there, silently, watching Sehun invading her home.

*First he's a jerk, now he's laughing like an idiot on my couch. Bipolar.* Lena cursed in her head.

Sehun waved his hands over at Lena. "Aren't you going to sit?" He patted the spot next to him while still smiling at the tv. Lena sighed and gave up. *I wasn't even supposed to see a EXO member today.*

Lena slumped onto the couch, clearly unhappy. Sehun glanced over quickly at Lena's expression. "Do you have any movies or something to watch?" Sehun scanned the shelves beside the tv.

"Don't you have anywhere else better to go?" Lena muttered under her breath. "No, I don't." She said out loud.

Sehun looked at her and sat back down. "You're mad, aren't you."

Lena gawked at Sehun. "NO. I'M NOT MAD. I'M JUST RELEASING SMOKE OUT OF MY EARS TO COOL OFF."

"You are mad." He laughed showing his cresent shaped eyes.

"Is that funny to you?!" Lena was furious. She has never met someone who would find her misery amusing. Lena scoffed and crossed her arms, scooting away from Sehun. 

Sehun sighed. "I didn't mean it in a bad way."

Lena peeked over. "What do you mean?" She was still mad but wanted to hear Sehun's explanation.

He smiled. "Sorry, okay?" Sehun said softly. Lena looked at Sehun's face. It was genuine. It was more genuine than anyone's faces she's ever seen. She felt safe with him, she felt at home. "You're not mad anymore, right?" He grinned and ruffled Lena's hair. "I'm going to go back to practice. Are you coming?"

Sehun stood up and put on his shoes. Lena sat there, staring at Sehun for the longest time.

"Lena?" He chimed.

"Huh?"

"You coming?" Sehun raised an eyebrow. Lena forgot all about her plans to the palace.

"Yeah." She replied.