Meeting the Boss

EXO's Biggest Fan (B.A.P's Stylist Sequel)

The man stood in front of Lena. He was intimidating. He gave off this dark aura. "What's you're name?"

Lena was caught off guard. *Am I not supposed to be here?* "L-Lena. Sir, my name's Lena." She stuttered. The man suddenly chuckled a deep laugh.

"I'm the boss. Lee Sooman." He introduced himself. EXO started to smile, they were relieved that their boss didn't mind. They knew he was warm and friendly, but whenever someone broke the rules then the boss would turn ugly.

"You're scaring her, teacher!" Chanyeol gave a hug to Sooman. Sooman grinned a fatherly grin and hugged the other members. "Sorry, I didn't mean to. But you guys broke the rules!" He gave a stern look to Suho but smiled.

"So I see you've eaten dinner." Sooman glanced around the room. There were plates everywhere. "Managers! Why is my place so dirty?" Sooman joked. The managers apologized still and cleaned up the room. Kris helped out. Sooman patted Kris on the shoulder. "Just like a leader should."

Kris gave a small smile. "Okay, come around." Sooman called out to everyone.

Soon, all the members including the manager and Lena was in a big circle along with Sooman. Lena learned from Baekhyun that they do this every single month. Lee Sooman would come around to all the groups while they practiced and talk to them. It usually led to everyone crying on each others shoulders. They talked about the hardships and bottled up feelings.

"Okay, let's start with the leader of K." Sooman smiled at Suho. Suho breathed a deep breath. He started to talk about how being a leader was difficult. Especially in EXO-K. Because they're in Korea, Suho had more resposibility. He felt like he wasn't leading the group in the right way. D.O patted the leader's shoulder and gave him an encouraging squeeze.

Baekhyun's turn was a little more light. He talked about how he wanted to gain weight, which surprised Lena.

Chanyeol mentioned the burden of his image. Kai felt like he was taking away the spotlight from the members, since he's always in the middle. Sooman made sure to tell the directors to change that. Sehun shuffled his feet and looked at the floor. He took a long pause before starting. Sehun was homesick. He didn't like living in dorms, he missed his parents. This was the first time Lena heard Sehun talking so much. Lena could tell the tears welling up in his eyes. Luhan hugged the maknae.

Most of the members had the same worries, bringing the group down, not being at their best, and homesick. The managers had worries as well.

Sooman grinned. "Thank you." He said quietly. Then he faced Lena. "Do you have anything to share?" Lena could tell that EXO looked up to Sooman as a dad almost. He cared for them like they were his children. Lena could see the connection between them. It was touching, she never would've thought that a boss would take the time out of his busy schedule to come and have deep conversations with idols.

Lena nodded. "I want to thank the EXO members for taking care of me since I arrived in Korea." Lena glanced at Sehun, Kai, Baekhyun, and Kris. "I think it was fate that we met. It hasn't been a long time since we've met, but I really appreciate the help you've given me. I hope we stay friends for a very long time." Lena almost regretted saying that last sentence. She looked at Sooman, but he didn't look bothered at all.

"Okay, that's a wrap! Good job boys, and Lena." Sooman smiled at her, "You can go home now. Tell your managers to drive you home."

Sooman talked to Lena before he left. "You can visit the boys whenever you like. I'm glad they met you, it seems like you can keep them focused." He joked. "I hope you can stay for a long time." 

Lena bowed. "I hope so too." She grinned

The boys and managers were at the door saying their goodbyes to the boss. He looked at Lena one last time before leaving. Lena smiled.

"Okay kids, get your stuff." One of the managers said. D.O passed by Lena to grab his bag but Lena stopped him. "Are all bosses this kind?"

D.O chuckled. "He's not really our boss anymore. He's like the founder of SM, we have a different CEO." D.O put his bag over his shoulder. "But he is pretty cool, isn't he?" D.O grinned, proud of his boss.

Tao tapped on Lena's shoulder. "Come with us." He said with a charming smile.

"Where?" Lena asked. Tao opened his mouth like it was obvious. "We'll drive you home!" He looked at Kris for his approval, Kris nodded once and headed out the door. Tao grinned and dragged Lena out too.

There were two cars. One was for EXOK and the other for EXOM. Lena stood in the middle, between both of the cars. The boys were already in the car, but they didn't leave. They had their doors open, expectiing Lena to hop on.

"Uhm. Which one do I go to?" She asked, biting her lip. Baekhyun waved his hands over to her. Chanyeol appeared behind him in the seat beside Baekhyun and yelled, "This car has better AC." He buffed.

Baekhyun lightly hit Chanyeol's head and glared at him.

Luhan and Tao made puppy dog faces at Lena. "You know you love us." Luhan begged in Chinese. Lena chuckled and shook her head. She still didn't know which car to be in.

"Why don't I just wa-"

"NO!" They all yelled.

Lena stepped back at the volume and shock. "O-okay. I'll go in.." She looked back and forth before she made her decision. "K"

The members in K cheered. Baekhyun scooted over a little to make room for Lena. The M members sulked and drove off before K did.

"You love us better, don't you." Chanyeol beamed.

Lena shook her head innocently. "It looked like you guys had more room, or maybe it was just Baekhyun-ssi's small frame." Lena tilted her head.

D.O and Kai burst into laughter. "Baekhyun-hyung! Gain some weight!" Kai teased. Baekhyun pouted and crossed his arms. "Hey, I'm not that skinny!"

Chanyeol leaned closer to his friend, "You're really skinny."

Baekhyun blew a raspberry. Lena giggled and patted Baekhyun's arm. "You still likeut cool!" She raised both her thumbs and grinned.

"Hear that Kai? I'm cooler than you." Baekhyun gloated.

Kai made a face but didn't argue anymore. Sehun was right behind Lena. He stared at her for the longest time. Kai waved his hands in front of Sehun. "Dude?"

Sehun didn't move his gaze. "I think someone likes Lena." Kai teased, once again. Lena whipped her head back, almost hitting Baekhyun with her hair.

Kai chuckled and pointed to Sehun. Sehun gaped at Kai before shaking his head. "No. Her head is deformed." Sehun shrugged.

Kai looked at Sehun weirdly. "Yah, you're deformed."

Lena bit her lip and touched her head. "Is it really?"

Baekhyun laughed and put Lena's hands back down. "Your head's not deformed. Like Kai said, Sehun's deformed. Sehun stretched out his arms and legs trying to make it seem more comfortable and less awkard. He sank down into his seat and closed his eyes.

Lena stuck out her bottom teeth and nodded.

"Give me your cellphone." Baekhyun put his hand out. "I don't have one yet." Lena admitted. She's been meaning to get one ever since she arrived in Korea, but it's been so hectic, she didn't have a chance to. Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows. "That's not safe. Get a cellphone as soon as possible. Especially because you don't know anyone here, you can at least call us when you're in trouble." Just then, Baekhyun's eyes beamed.

"Let's go get you one tomorrow, I don't have schedules tomorrow." He grinned. Lena shook her head. "I don't want to take up your time. I'll get it myself tomorrow!"

Baekhyun chuckled. "It's no bother, I'll pick you up by your apartment at 11!"

Lena bit her lip with a

--

Lena landed on her bed with a big sigh. She kicked off her flats and stared at the ceiling. *I thought I would be travelling by myself this trip. Almost like a self relaxation trip. To figure myself out. But I'm glad I met EXO.*

She smiled and slowly drifted off to sleep.

--

I realized I made a mistake writing in third person for this story. I can't express Lena's thoughts very well in third person, as much as I would like to put the * for thoughts, I don't think it's as descriptive as writing in first person. Anyway! Today's chapter is just a random one. Uhm Lee Sooman appears now and will appear in future chapters. I got so many ideas from manga guys. Having a writer's block? Just read manga. LOL so many love triangles and just *fangirl screams* I LUB IT.