Live Stage

EXO's Biggest Fan (B.A.P's Stylist Sequel)

Later that night, Lena was dragged to the live broadcast at KBS. She muffled something behind her mask. Baekhyun's ears perked up. "What?"

Lena pulled the mask off. "I'm scared." She stared at the fans screaming and jumping outside the car. *How did they know this was EXO's car?*

Baekhyun smiled. "It's fine. Here, hold this bag. Our stylist usually holds this bag." Baekhyun passed a big black bag to Lena. Xiumin gave a comforting squeeze to Lena. Lena fought her fear and stepped out the van as one of the managers opened. Usually, managers and stylists get off first. Lena pushed past the crowd into the building.

*I made it!* Lena was relieved that she didn't get smothered. Luhan and D.O were following close behind. They almost bumped into Lena as they tried to run in. 

"Keep going, we have 12 members!" D.O rushed Lena. Lena realized that she was by the door and no one could really fit anymore.

"Right." Lena let out a nervous laugh. Chanyeol was holding onto Baekhyun as they came in through the doors. Kris and Suho were beside each other, walking cooly. Tao grinned and kept on waving through the glass even though he was inside already. Chen had to take Tao by the collar to get him to move.

"Here's your dressing room." A worker there lead the way. The room wasn't very big but big enough for 12 people.

All the boys got into their seats. Some were in chairs in front of mirrors, others were lying on couches. Some just stood and let the stylist do their job. Lena figured that it was best not to bother anyone. She stood in the corner of the room.

*I think I'll go walk around.* Lena thought as she headed out the door. Everyone was too busy to notice her.

As she walked down the halls of KBS, many people passed her. She figured they were all idols or dancers since they were all dressed in stage clothes.

Suddenly someone tapped Lena's shoulder. She spun around, surprised.

A man in his late 30's scanned Lena from head to toe. "I've never seen you around." He said.

Lena quickly covered herself. "Wh-what do you want?" She stuttered.

The man chuckled lightly and shook his head. He put his hand out, assuring Lena he won't do anything. "My name is Hwanghee." He offered to shake hands. Lena took his hand and shook it. "I'm the manager for Infinite." He grinned like he was proud of the group. 

Lena tilted her head. "Infinite?"

The man gave Lena a baffled expression. "You don't know Infinite?" Lena shook her head. "Infinite is our boy band. Are you from here?" Hwanghee asked.

Lena shook her head again. "I'm from Canada."

"Oh, how did you get in here?" Hwanghee doesn't usually see oversea fans.

"I'm with EXO." Lena explained. Hwanghee stared at Lena. "So you're from SM?"

Lena shook her head once again. "I'm just friends with them." Hwanghee finally understood the situation. He gave out a heartily laugh and nodded. "So you're not a trainee for them or anything." He said, a little bit relieved.

Lena was about to go back to EXO's waiting room until Hwanghee stopped her again. He searched something in his pocket. "Hey, stop by our company sometime. I'll introduce you to the boss." Hwanghee beamed. Lena took the card. *Woolim Entertainment?*

"O-okay." Lena was confused but she didn't want to be rude. Lena tried to find EXO's dressing room again. There were too many rooms and people running around.

"Lena!" Kris came running to her. He leaned against the wall with his arm supporting him. He was out of breath. "Where were you? You just disappeared."

Lena bit her lip. "Sorry, I just wanted to walk around. I didn't cause any trouble right?"

Kris chuckled and lifted his head. "If you think Baekhyun running around and losing his head isn't trouble, then no." He joked. Kris noticed the card Lena was holding. "What is that?"

Lena glanced down. "Oh, someone came up to me and gave me this. He told me to stop by his company." Lena handed the card to Kris. Kris examined it. *Woolim.. that's where Infinite is.*

"Why?" He asked while walking and looking at the card. Lena quickly followed him but had to run a little. Kris took big strides because of his long legs.

"I don't really know. He just came up to me." Lena shrugged. "Hey, can you walk a little slower?" Lena pleaded. Kris looked up and saw Lena struggling to keep up.

"Oh sorry. I usually walk this pace." He rubbed the of his neck and waited for Lena.

Lena caught up with Kris. He handed the card back to her, "So are you going?"

Lena shrugged. "I don't know. I mean, there's no reason for me not to go."

Kris furrowed his eyebrows. *Why would they want Lena?*

Lena waved her hands in front of Kris. "Hey, we're here." Kris snapped out of daze. "Oh."

Sehun breathed out in relief when he saw Lena walk through the door. Baekhyun quickly walked to Lena. He grabbed both of her arms and examined her body. After making sure she wasn't hurt, he looked her in the eye. "Don't just disappear like that!"

Lena stepped back in surprise. She blinked a couple times before she could reply. "Sorry, I just wanted to walk around."

Baekhyun sighed and let go of Lena's arms. Kris walked past them and sat back in his chair. He could see Lena still from the corner of his eyes.

"Lena!" Xiumin came running. "I thought you were lost." His eyes looked worried. Lena smiled and shook her head.

"Kris found me."

The stage manager knocked on the door. "You're up in 10 minutes." He warned. EXO quickly fixed their hair. They gathered in the middle of the room with all their hands in the middle.

"We are.." Suho started.

"ONE!" The rest of EXO screamed together.

Lena looked at the boys, amused. Lay came to her. "We do that before every show." He smiled and left the room with some of the members. Luhan quickly followed Lay. "Aren't you coming?" He turned back to Lena.

Lena pointed to herself with wide eyes. "Me?"

Luhan grinned. "Yeah, come on!" He grabbed her hands and dragged her through the hallways. Sehun noticed her.

"Luhan-hyung. Why is she coming along?" Sehun pointed at Lena with a weird expression. Luhan beamed. "She can sit in the front row."

Sehun sighed. "It'll cause misunderstandings with the fans." Sehun was worried but he didn't show it. 

Luhan waved his hands. "It'll be fine."

Lena's mouth formed a straight line. She glanced over at Kris who was putting his mic on. Her eyes wandered to Baekhyun who was jumping up and down, getting ready. 

Luhan suddenly let go of Lena once they got behind the stage. Sehun rolled his eyes. *Aish, hyung!*

"Go over there and sit." Sehun nodded to the seats. There was two empty seats in the front row. Lena looked up at him. "Are you sure?"

He nodded and waved her off. Lena reluctantly walked over to the seat. She could hear girls screaming from everywhere. They were waving their signs around, one almost hit Lena in the head. Luckily, she ducked in time.

The MCs introduced EXO. EXO got on stage. Baekhyun saw Lena and smiled almost instantly. He nudged Luhan who winked at him. Kris furrowed his eyebrows and looked at your surroundings. *It doesn't look like the fans know.*

Lay and Chanyeol waved at Lena. The surrounding girls waved back excitedly thinking it was a wave for them. Lay chuckled and shook his head.

Something came up on the screen. It wasn't a music video or anything, but an interview with EXO and Girl's Day.

Lena saw Baekhyun talking. She smiled at this liveliness. After that, the music started.

 

 

 

Sehun didn't have much expression when he sang. Baekhyun looked at Lena and winked at her.

My breath keeps stopping, you are walking towards me.

Lena blushed and tried to hide her grin.

I want to hide you in my arms, so no one can see you.

Lena kept on focusing on Baekhyun until he was off the stage. Kris appeared in her field of vision. He quickly looked at her and then back at the camera.

"KRIS OPPA! LUHAN OPPA!"

"LAY HONEY LOOK THIS WAY!"

Lena looked back and chuckled. *These girls are crazy.*

EXO got off stage. After that Infinite went on stage. *Infinite?* Lena's ears perked up. *Wasn't that that group Hwanghee-ssi..*

"Lena!" Someone hissed. Tao rushed her over. Lena quickly got up and went to EXO. Kai grinned and flung his arm over her shoulders. "How were we?" He asked.

Lena put her thumbs up. "The best."

Kai flicked his hair. "Of course."

Baekhyun pushed Kai's arm off Lena. "Did we look cool?" He asked. Lena nodded.

Don’t leave like this, don’t show meyour turned back for the last time.

Lena snapped her head toward the direction of the music. *Is that Infinite?*

"That's Infinite." Baekhyun bent down slightly at your height and looked at his sunbaes.

"Are they popular?" Lena asked while looking at one member that caught her eye.

Baekhyun nodded and made a big circle with his hands. "So popular, look at the fans." He flicked his head towards the crowd. Sure EXO had a lot of fans, but Infinite's fans were even more.

Suho called Baekhyun. Baekhyun looked back. The rest of EXO was already gone. "Come on, let's go." Baekhyun grabbed Lena's hand and ran.

--

Who do you think caught Lena's eyes?