Late Night Fun

EXO's Biggest Fan (B.A.P's Stylist Sequel)

I know you guys were thinking something dirty from reading the title. ;)


"Basketball?" Lena widened her eyes. Lena really wasn't a sports person, the only activity she liked was volleyball. Basketball wasn't her forte.

Kris grinned. "Yeah, basketball?" He bounced an imaginary ball around and scored it. Lena rolled her eyes. "I know what basketball is!" She refuted.

Kris chuckled. "Come on, it'll be fun!"

They arrived at a school basketball court. The lights were still on. Kris brought a ball from his company. Lena looked at the court warily. "I'm not really good at basketball."

Kris waved his hands. "I'll teach you." Lena dropped her bag onto the floor and followed Kris onto the court. Kris bounced the ball skillfully onto the ground. He smirked and scored a goal. It looked effortless in Lena's eyes.

"Whoa.." Lena stared in awe.

Kris flipped his hair dramatically. "Good, aren't I?" He said in Chinese. Lena scoffed but nodded. "Shi." (Yes)

"Here, try it." Kris threw the ball gently towards Lena. Lena caught it before it could hit her face.

"EEP." She screamed and caught the ball. Kris burst out in laughter, something Lena hasn't seen ever since they met. She smiled at the happy Kris.

"Yah, the ball isn't going to kill you." He bent forward and clutched onto his knees trying to catch his breath from laughing. Lena pouted and threw the ball back at him, hard. "I'M NOT PLAYING."

Kris frowned and chased after Lena. "Okay, I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He grabbed Lena's wrist with his free hand. Lena turned back to see Kris' puppy face.

Now it was her turn to burst out in laughter. Kris stared at her with a straight face, obviously not amused.

Lena stopped laughing and tried to calm down. Kris squinted his eyes at her and then started to bounce the ball again.

Lena watch Kris play. He was smooth, his actions seemed very fluid.

Kris glanced back at the girl. "Here, try again."

Lena bit her lip and bounced the ball on the hard rocky surface. She stood in front of the hoop, a meter away, and shot it. It bounced off the rim and traveled away from them. Kris went to retrieve the ball.

Lena frowned and gave up. "See, I can't play."

Kris came back and threw the ball back to her. "You have to practice. Tuck your elbows in." Kris advised. Lena did as told. "Bend your knees, one foot in front of the other. In one motion jump up, like a spring, your knees to your elbows and let go of the ball."

Lena tilted her head but did what she was told. Score. Lena beamed, she bounced up and down. Kris grinned and gave her a high five. Lena held onto his hand and kept on dancing. "I scored! Did you see that?" Lena chimed.

Kris chuckled and nodded. "Yes, I did see that."

Lena grinned and let go of Kris' hands. Kris couldn't help but feel a little disappointment. Lena's touch lingered in Kris' hand.

"Kris?" Lena called. Kris snapped out of daze. "Yeah?"

"The ball." Lena pointed to the ball drifting away. Kris quickly caught it before it could go any further. Lena chuckled.

It seemed like hours had passed. Lena and Kris lay on the concrete floor panting. "That was fun." She smiled and closed her eyes. "Mmhm." Kris said as he held the basketball by his side. Lena's head was right beside Kris' but face the opposite direction.

Kris slowly turned his head to the side. Lena was lying there peacefully. Her long eyelashes seemed like it would never end, her soft skin was glowing under the moonlight, the corners of tipped upwards. It was the most beautiful sight Kris has ever witnessed. He could spend hours watching her.

Lena's eyes fluttered open. Kris quickly turned his head up. 

"I think I should go home now." Lena suggested. Kris checked his watch. 2:45 *Oh crap.*

Lena stood up and patted the rocks and sand off her clothes. Kris picked up Lena's bag.

"Thanks." Lena smiled.

Kris' stomach growled. Lena looked at Kris, wondering if it was him. Kris held his stomach and made a guilty face. Lena chuckled.

"Let's go eat first. There are open restaurants, right?"

Kris nodded. "There's one close by." He rubbed his stomach. "Sorry about that."

Lena shook her head. "No, it's fine. Today was fun!" She exclaimed. Kris grinned. "Good. We'll play basketball more often."

"With the other members too! Oh, that'll be even more fun!" She clasped her hand together and spun in a circle like royalty. Kris raised an eyebrow and shook his head. *Cute.*

Kris and Lena arrived at a late night food stand. They were the only ones there. "One dukbokki and sundae please!" (spicy rice cakes and blood sausage)

"Yes!" The lady called from behind her stand. Kris and Lena found a table inside the tent.

"This is my first time eating at a food vendor." Lena's eyes wandered around, it wasn't fancy but it had charm. She like it, it felt like home.

Kris looked surprise. "You've been here for quite a while." He counted the months.

"Yeah. But I've been with you guys all these months." Lena accused jokingly. Kris shrugged and raised both his arms. "Baekhyun keeps you with us like a pet." He gave the blame to .

Lena chuckled.

The food came, it was steaming hot. Kris immediately dug in. "This place is good. When we were trainees, we use to come here every night. Sneaking out that it." He popped a rice cake in his mouth.

Lena tried the sundae first. Her eyes widened. "This. Is. Good." She took another one. Kris took some napkins and wiped . She smiled gratefully without saying anything.

Kris was falling in love with her, without even him knowing it.

It was time to pay. Lena patted her stomach and sighed. "That was yummy." She beamed. The lady came and took away the plates.

"For the happy couple, it's on the house." The lady smiled and admired the two. Lena and Kris looked at each other. They blushed a deep shade of read.

"N-no it's not like that, ajhumma!" Lena tried to explain. The lady patted Kris' arm. "Treat her well!"

Kris didn't know what to say.

The walk home was awkward between the two. Lena didn't know how to respond to what just happened. Kris was happy inside. *Did we look like a couple?*

Soon enough, they arrived at Lena's apartment.

"Thanks, Kris." Lena said appreciatively. Kris smiled in return. "Go on in." He shooed.

Lena waved as the glass doors closed.

Kris stared up into the clear night sky. *Lena..*

--

Wanted to make a chapter dedicated to Kris again. Because he's my baby. I love him. Woot. Okay, I'll spam you with KRIS GIFS <3