You're Different

EXO's Biggest Fan (B.A.P's Stylist Sequel)

Baekhyun stood in front of the apartment just like Kai. He squinted his eyes and covered it with his hands as his head looked up. He counted the floors. *8th floor..* He repeated in his head.

"I'M LATE! I'M LATE!" Lena scrambled across her room trying to find a bag. She grabbed a coral crossbody bag and stuffed all her belongings in it.

She ran to the elevator as quickly as possible. Baekhyun looked at the time and furrowed his eyebrows. *Did she forget?*

The door suddenly burst open. Lena stopped right in front of Baekhyun, panting. "Sorry... I'm.. Late." She huffed. Baekhyun shook his head and chuckled. "I wasn't waiting long."

"Thanks for coming with me." Lena rubbed the back of her neck. She felt guilty, like the time with Kai. Baekhyun ruffled Lena's soft hair. "I offered to come, you didn't make me." He grinned and lead the way.

Unlike Kai, Baekhyun didn't have a mask on or sunglasses. Lena imagined that Baekhyun would dress the same way as Kai did, to hide their identities. But Baekhyun looked like a normal boy on the streets. Baekhyun peered onto the streets and tried to catch a taxi.

"Aren't we going to bus?" Lena asked casually, looking over Baekhyun's shoulder. Baekhyun chuckled. "Did you want to?"

Lena shook her head, "Whatever you want!" She grinned. A taxi stopped in front of Baekhyun and Lena. He opened the door to let her in first.

"Wow, this mall is really big." Lena's eyes glistened. Baekhyun took them to the COEX mall. The biggest mall in South Korea. "I haven't been here in a while." Baekhyun sighed in memories. Lena glanced at Baekhyun. "You've been here before?"

He scoffed. "Of course. Who hasn't been here? I mean if you live in Seoul."

Lena nodded.

"The cellphones are on the fourth floor." Baekhyun looked up at the escalators crisscrossing each other. On cue, Lena's stomach growled.

Baekhyun's eyes widened. "You want to go eat first?" He chuckled. Lena ducked her eyes in embarrassment. "Could we?"

Baekhyun smiled. He thought Lena was cute, her cheeks were burning a bright red. "Yeah, I was getting a little hungry too."

They arrived at a nice steakhouse that was on the first level. Lena looked at the prices. She slammed the menu down and looked at Baekhyun, speechless. "I can't pay for this." She whispered. Baekhyun waved his hands. "My treat."

Lena shook her head furiously. "Ever since I met you boys, I never paid for anything." She jumped up from her seat. Baekhyun took her wrist and pulled her back down. "Next time. Next time you can pay for me, deal?"

Lena reluctantly sat back down. "Next time for sure!"

Baekhyun ordered a steak while Lena tried to order the cheapest thing there, spaghetti. Baekhyun cut a piece of juice steak off and held it to Lena's mouth.

"Do you want to try?" He asked. Lena nodded and opened . She danced in her seat. "Yummy!"

"They must be a couple." "They're so cute together!"

Baekhyun heard people talking around him. He smiled and felt joy inside.

--

"This one is our newest model. We also have this in pink if you'd like." The sales person smiled brightly. Lena looked at the phones and listened to the sales person eagerly. Baekhyun took out his phone. *Ah! I know!*

Baekhyun tapped Lena's shoulder. "How about our phones?" He help up his Samsung Galaxy S4. "All of EXO has this phone."

The sales person brightened. "Ah yes, that is our most popular phone." Lena tapped her chin and nodded. "I'll take that one then."

Baekhyun chuckled and stuffed his phone back in his pocket. "Let me just go get it from the back, which colour would you like ma'am?"

"White please!" The sales person nodded and disappeared to the back.

Baekhyun dragged Lena over to the cases. "Why not get a case for it too?"

By the time Lena and Baekhyun walked out the store, Lena's phone was all set up and had a case on it. "Thanks Baekhyun."

She grinned and played with her phone. "Here, give it to me." Baekhyun took Lena's phone and starting to tap away. After about a minute he gave it back. She looked on the screen with a confused expression. The first contact she had said 'Sun God-oppa'.

Lena burst out in laughter. "What is this?"

Baekhyun pouted. "I didn't want to be normal. Plus, then no one will know it's me." He grinned proudly as he was happy to be the first contact on her phone.

Lena giggled and put the phone in her bag. "Thanks for coming. Kai came out with me the other day, you guys aren't that busy huh." Lena wondered out loud. Baekhyun shook his head. "We just practice a lot. We can skip some if we really wanted to." Baekhyun then thought about it. "But it's not encouraged, since we are idols." Lena and Baekhyun sat by the fountain in the middle of the mall. The ceiling was clear. The blue sky was clear with little clouds here and there.

"Is it hard? As an idol I mean." Lena asked, genuinly curious. Baekhyun nodded and chuckled. "It's hard." He looked down onto the floor and played with his fingers. "But I guess that's just being an idol. Making music for people to hear is fun, I enjoy it. Singing also." Baekhyun's face brightened. "I got to meet EXO too, that's a plus!" He put up two thumbs and smiled a smile that girls would swoon over.

Lena has never seen a boy smile that angelic before. "You have a really pretty smile." Lena said without thinking. Baekhyun was taken by surprise. "Thank you?" He said. Lena covered and looked forward. "S-sorry!" Lena bolted up. "Okay, let's go home!"

--

"AISH, HYUNG THAT WAS MY LAST COOKIE!" Tao screamed from the kitchen. EXO covered their ears, prepared for a yelling fest. Tao rambled on and on at Chen, who took the cookie. "You better barf one back up for me!" He muttered in Chinese. Chen rolled his eyes and walked off. "It's just a cookie!" He grumbled and slammed the door.

Kris sighed. Baekhyun came back home with a grin on his face. Kris raised an eyebrow. "Something good happen?"

Baekhyun happily skipped into the living room and landed beside Kris. "Hyung. Lena's different."

Kris nodded. "I thought we established that." Baekhyun laughed and nodded as well. "I guess we did, huh?"

Kris felt a little uncomfortable inside. *Oh right, he went with Lena today. What'd they do? Why is Baekhyun so happy?* Kris was tempted to ask all the questions floating in his head but resisted.

"Oh right." Baekhyun broke Kris' thoughts. "Lena's coming over tomorrow. To the practice room." Baekhyun informed the leader, Kris nodded. Baekhyun grinned and skipped to his bedroom. Kris took a deep breath. Luhan appeared beside him with a bag of chips. He looked around to make sure Tao wasn't around.

Kris the TV. "Stop stealing his food. You know he'll go on a rage." Kris said but took some from the bag. Luhan shrugged. "It's not my fault he doesn't share. We result to stealing." Luhan's eyes were mischievous. "So what's up with Baekhyun?" Luhan asked changing the topic.

Kris looked at Luhan. "What do you mean?" 

"It's Lena, isn't it?" Luhan smiled with a glint in his eyes. "She's going to change our lives forever, duizhang."

Kris stared ahead of him. *I know.*