"Liking an Angel"

Love is Patient, Love is Kind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So I heard you impregnated someone already.” Kris said in a mocking tone, smirking at Kai who just gasped at him. Luhan was chuckling at the side like usual, giving Kris a high five after they saw Kai panic, trying to cover Kris’ mouth while the passersby were giving Kai judging looks.

“WHAT?! NO!” Kai yelled, frowning at Kris and Luhan who laughed like there was no tomorrow. “I’ve never even done it so why would I impregnate someone?” Kai scoffed, finally sitting down, letting out a sigh of frustration while ruffling his hair in annoyance. “Ugh, guys, seriously, why am I even friends with you? You’re just erts.”

“I agree, I agree.” Luhan nodded his head, smiling like an idiot. “Well, Kai. Honestly, you don’t know what it feels like when you just bang a woman like that, like wow.” Luhan chuckled, reminiscing the moments when he still had ual encounters with his ex-girlfriend. “Man, it feels so…ugh, like-”

“-I don’t want to know, thank you very much.” Kai said sarcastically, rolling his eyes. “And I don’t like talking about if you may have noticed it by now.”

“Man, you need to get a life!” Kris sighed, patting Kai’s back. “Try it! Even once is enough!”

“What the ?” Luhan’s faced distorted, and now he was standing up, gasping. “Once isn’t enough, you sick ! is good for you!”

And just by that, everyone was facing them since they were near the school’s field, just sitting down on a plain bench. Even the guys who were playing soccer stole glances at them, eyeing them weirdly because they sure were weird, especially Luhan and Kris; a.k.a, the sick erts.

“Don’t force me to do it! If you like so much, why don’t you just Sehun or something, you moron!” Kai snapped, shaking his head in disgust.

Seriously. What was up with his friends these days? Why did they change so much? Why were they forcing him again and again like he really needed to have this instant?

WHAT WAS UP WITH ALL THE PEER PRESSURE?

But Kai thought once more. Maybe he was the one who changed, not them. But if they really were real friends, they wouldn’t force him to do stupid things, right?

“Hey, you guys chill.” Kris broke the tension and he stood up, getting both of their attention and now they were facing him. “Okay, you know what, Kai? We came here to talk to you. Luhan and I dragged you here so that we could discuss some issues with you.”

“Issues?” Kai asked, completely confused because obviously, he didn’t do anything wrong to any of them. All he ever remembered was the issue with Sehun, who was absent that day due to some personal problems he wouldn’t tell.

“Yeah.” Luhan nodded, sighing. “You have issues, dude. You changed these past few days. I mean we all noticed it.” Luhan gave him an apologetic smile. “You changed. Would you care to tell us what’s wrong with you? Do you have problems?”

“He’s right, Kai. We’re your friends. We care about you. If you have problems, just tell us; we’ll help you.” Kris assured him and he showed Kai a gentle smile.

“What? Me?” Kai looked hurt though. He wasn’t smiling at all. “Guys, it’s still me. I’m still Kai, and forever will be.”

“Dude! Don’t be stupid! Of course you noticed it as well!” Luhan shouted at him. “You clearly know what we mean!”

“What exactly do you mean, Luhan?!” Kai’s voice was louder than Luhan’s and he clearly was angry now. “I’ve been doing my best for all of you guys! I’ve been trying to be a good friend; trying to fit in because clearly, I have no friends, and I can only rely on you, but wait!” Kai faked a gasp. “You never did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter