"Favor"

Love is Patient, Love is Kind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bell rang signaling that it was time for them to go to their next class. Kai smiled to himself once he went out of History class while clutching onto his bag strap.

"Holy ! Where have you been, my friend?" A loud voice was heard from behind him, and Kai turned around just to see Luhan with Sehun and Kris. Baekhyun and Chanyeol waved at him and he waved in return, a small smile plastered on his face. "I ing called you for days, why didn't you call me back?"

"I'm sorry, Lu." Kai sighed. "I was busy."

Kris, Luhan and Sehun stared at each other as if they were giving eye signals only the three of them could understand; Kai noticed the awkward tension so he spoke up again. "I was memorizing my lines."

"Yeah, keep talking." Kris sniggered at the back and Luhan nudged him, a smirk on his face. "What else have you been doing? Don't tell me you were memorizing your lines for a week or something?"

"And homework," Kai continued, eyeing them. "And my dad has been calling us again."

"So what?" Luhan punched his arm. "That's it? You've been avoiding us just because of your lines, your homework and your dad? You've got to be ting me, Kai." Luhan and Kris were pretty much irritated that Kai ditched them because of such things; they weren't buying it that easily.

"Yah, it's early in the morning, why are you guys bombarding him with questions and stuff..." Chanyeol frowned while he walked together with Baekhyun who was clutching onto his sleeves. "Don't do that to Kai."

" you, Kai." Luhan cursed, clearly annoyed. "And you, too, Chanyeol." He glared at Chanyeol who just looked down, pretending he didn't hear anything. "Yeol, I wasn't talking to you, so mind your own ing business, got that?"

"I was just trying to-"

"-Bull," Kris cut Chanyeol off, going to Luhan's side. "So what if you're just trying to help Kai and all those ; Luhan and I don't care, so for you." He laughed and high-fived Luhan. "You're an idiot, Yeol. Shut up for once."

"He's not an idiot." Baekhyun spoke up for the first time, and everybody's attention was on him. Even Kai's eyes widened when Baekhyun spoke up. He rarely talked, so Kai had to savor the moment. "Yeol's just nice unlike you two, wads." Baekyun cursed at Luhan and Kris, and Sehun just gaped. Kai swallowed the lump in his throat and Chanyeol gasped. Baekhyun cursed for once, and he cursed at Luhan and Kris! Kai just had to applaud him mentally.

"You know what, Baek, eventhough you're new here, doesn't mean you can talk like that." Kris said with a glare. "So back off."

"Woah, woah, woah," Kai stopped and sighed. "Guys, why are you fighting?" He said with an awkward laugh, breaking the tension. "Gosh, uhmmm...You know what? We're gonna be late so we might as well start walking faster, how about that?" With that said, he did go ahead of them with Chanyeol and Baekhyun catching up together with Sehun.

While they were making their way to class, someone grabbed Kai's wrist causing him look up, just to see Sehun. Sehun had a serious face on, and Kai just had to ask what was wrong, but Sehun beat him to it.

"Dude, I'm sorry." Sehun apologized all of a sudden as he gave Kai an apologetic look this time. "I'm sorry for screwing up last time."

Kai was taken aback, but he softened once he knew what Sehun's intention was. He missed his buddy, so Kai just had to forgive him. Besides, they rarely talked to each other, and Kai wanted their friendship to build up once again.

"Sehun, don't worry about it." Kai gave him a small smile as he punched Sehun's arm playfully. "You're my friend. I forgive you."

"Woah, that was fast." Sehun chuckled, giving Kai a hug. Kai stood frozen but he soon replied to Sehun's hug, and he backed away. "I prepared for this for a long time, but wow, you forgave me that easily."

"Nah, don't worry about it, man." Kai chuckled as well, putting an arm over Sehun's shoulder. "Let's go to our next class, shall we?"

Sehun smiled as he started walking together with Kai, but he soon stopped in his tracks, making Kai look up at him in confusion. "How about Luhan and Kris?"

Kai just flicked his forehead. "They have English right now." He laughed once again and dragged Sehun as they went to their next class.

 

"I called you here because I needed to talk to you." Ms. Kim beamed at Ae Sook, and Ae Sook just nodded. "Please take a seat."

She did as she was told and faced Ms. Kim. "Ms. Kim, is this about the play?"

Ae Sook eyed Ms. Kim's movements and she seemed quite uneasy with her flinching and avoiding eye contact. Something was up and Ae Sook could feel it, but she couldn't just point out what was wrong.

"Yes," she crossed her legs and leaned on her chair. "Are you doing well with Mr. Kim Jongin?"

Ae Sook was silent for awhile. She blinked a couple of times as she didn't know what to say. She then opened to say something.

"You mean...doing well with our lines or doing well as friends?" Ae Sook asked, curiosity written all over her face. "I mean..."

"...I'm not putting you right on the spot, but..." Ms. Kim laughed and she immediately hid her smile, making Ae Sook stare at her in confusion. "...I know kids th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter