"Meeting Byun Baekhyun"

Love is Patient, Love is Kind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai continued to stare at Ae Sook’s side profile. She clearly was a beauty.

Although her hair always covered her face, she still had that beauty that would appall Kai everytime he looked at her. It wasn’t the first time Kai noticed this. She was always beautiful in his eyes, but everyone just seemed to disagree just because they branded her as a nerd; as a loser.

 

The weekend passed and it was yet again a usual school day with everyone hugging each other, students chatting loudly, couples practically eating each other’s faces and smothering themselves with kisses, and all those skinship Kai adjusted to eventually.

He was in the hallway, making his way to his locker when all of a sudden, he heard that jolly voice echoing in the hall once again. Kai smiled, and brought his head to look at the person who was running towards him in a hurry. Kai’s grin just widened, but he couldn’t help it.

“Kai!” Chanyeol beamed at him, flailing his arms as a form of a morning greeting. He looked like an idiot running with his long limbs all over the place, but still, he went on his way to greet Kai with a smile. “Kai, Kai! KAI!!!” He yelled. “I have good news! I HAVE GOOD NEWS!!!” Chanyeol continued to run, but when he reached Kai, he stopped for awhile to take in oxygen. He then stood up straight, and let out a sigh saying, “Good morning, Kai. How have you been?”

Kai nodded his head, and patted Chanyeol’s head. “I’ve been fine. I didn’t do much last weekend; just went to Church.” He continued, “Good morning to you, too, silly.” Kai grinned and punched Chanyeol’s arm playfully which earned him a chuckle. “So, what’s the good news you were talking about?”

Chanyeol then had that idiotic smile plastered on his face the moment Kai mentioned Chanyeol’s good news. “Kai, I…I…I met a new friend.”

Kai tilted his head. “That…That’s it? Nothing special?” Kai scrunched his nose.

“No! Don’t say that!” Chanyeol frowned. “This person is special.” He nodded his head and he then bounced up and down like a little kid. “His name is…his name is…is…”

“Chan, I know you’re happy, but seriously, spill it.” Kai sighed. “Who’s this special person?”

“Baekhyun,” Chanyeol told him, still with that idiotic grin. “His name’s Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun.” He squealed and slapped his face with his hands.

“Chan…wait, Baekhyun? A guy?” Kai asked, confused. “You made a new guy friend named Baekhyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter