"For The First Time"

Love is Patient, Love is Kind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kai, you wanna come over to my house later?” Kris asked, leaning on a tree while smirking at him. Kai hesitated for awhile, just giving Kris that questioning look, but a loud voice stopped his thoughts.

“Oh, c’mon!” Luhan pleaded, a small mischievous smile plastered on his face as he pulled on Kai’s arm playfully before placing his hand on Kai’s shoulders. “It’ll be fun, man. We can drink all night and watch por-”

“Shut up, Luhan.” Kai hissed, letting Luhan’s limp hand fall off from his shoulders. He then looked at him straight in the eye as if sending daggers at him. He then continued by saying, “Luhan, I don’t watch those stuff…I don’t watch .”

All of them laughed at him as if it was the funniest thing he had said to them, and Kai didn’t do anything but shrug it off, walking his way to the bench, playing with the rocks just under his feet.

“We know you don’t~” Chanyeol beamed, sitting on the bench just beside Kai. He looked at the sky and the clouds just hovering over them, the sun peeking behind; he liked the feeling of the sun’s rays hitting him. Since they were outside school, and classes would start in about 15 minutes, he knew he had to talk fast. “Which is funny, to be honest because all of us do, Kai. We’re guys. And you are a guy so you should watch those ‘stuff’ as well.” He chuckled, patting Kai’s back in encouragement.

“Well, no thanks.” Kai lowered his head as he continued kicking the rocks. The others just stared at him with a bored expression. “I don’t like watching , I don’t know. I haven’t tried it yet, and it’s not like I’m planning to.” He said truthfully. “I think it’s bad.”

“Bad my ,” Luhan snorted, and Kris and Chanyeol just laughed it off, shaking their heads as they sighed. “Kai, you’re too innocent, honestly.” Then they all nodded. Kris got so bored so he took out his cigarettes, taking one from the pack, and immediately lighting it up. Luhan then continued by saying, “That’s why we’ll show you how it’s done. That’s why we’ll go to his house so we could teach you how works because you sure as hell are one of a kind, Kai. I can’t even believe you’re in this not-so-innocent-group.” Luhan grinned.

“Nah,” Kai said with a smile. “No, Luhan. I don’t need to know, so don’t force me cuz-”

“You’ve never even had a girlfriend before!” Kris cut him off, clearly annoyed. “So how would you expect to have a nice life if you don’t have as early as now-”

“-Then I’ll do it with my wife someday, simple as that.” Kai looked at them. “If I don’t want to do it with my girlfriend then I’ll do it with my wife, duh.” He grinned sheepishly.

“Oh, stop it you!” Sehun spoke up after being silent for such a long time. “I’m younger than you – obviously – but I watch with them, pfft, Kai, I can’t believe you’re my Hyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter