"Expelled?"

Love is Patient, Love is Kind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai was called once again and he was now at the Principal’s Office. The principal just looked at Kai as if he was judging him.

“Why did you call me here?” Kai asked, shuffling in his seat as he felt uncomfortable being in the same room as the principal again. “What do you want from me?” His voice sounded edgy.

“I don’t want that much, actually, Kim Jongin…” The principal tapped his fingers on the table, practically burning holes through Kai’s head. “But I assure you that you’ll benefit from this once-”

“-Spill it, now tell me,” Kai sneered at him, shaking his head in annoyance while saying, “I’m wasting my time here, Sir, and if you won’t tell me now, then I might as well leave-”

“-You do know that most of your grades are getting really low, right, Kim Jongin?” The principal asked, but the look of exasperation Kai gave him didn’t go unnoticed.

There it goes again, a small talk about my grades, Kai whispered to himself, but he still kept his expression the same as he nodded, clearly aware that his grades were getting low.

“And you do know that your image here in this school is having an infamous reputation, isn’t that right?” he bombarded Kai with another question and Kai nodded once again.

“And…well, you already have a record from the police, and once you-”

“-What’s your point?” Kai cut him off and he let out a worn-out sigh, leaning in closer until his arms were rested on the principal’s desk. “If y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter