"Ae Sook"

Love is Patient, Love is Kind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All Ae Sook knew what to do was help others; others in need. She had no friends, that’s what Kai could say, but she didn’t seem to mind despite all the cruel comments that were thrown at her every once in a while.

She always looked innocent and pure in Kai’s eyes which made him respect her; she had a sense of decency which was hard to find these days. Although she didn’t wear all those flashy, bare clothes, he still found her to be one of a kind; a rare gem.

As they continued to stare at each other, they both didn’t know that she was coming closer, until finally, she was approximately just a meter away from Kai’s group of friends, yet he still didn’t break eye contact from her.

They didn’t even know it was that long, but it seemed like ages. They’ve never looked at each other that way before. Ever. This was probably the first time Kai has looked at a girl that long, and he got too absorbed that he didn’t even notice his group of friends chuckling behind him.

When Ae Sook came close enough for a sentence to be heard, Sehun spoke up by saying, “Ae Sook, you look beautiful today.” He then gave her a smile. Kai didn’t know if it was a fake smile or a genuine one, but he sure was certain that Sehun didn’t mean what he said. Sehun never complimented a girl in his life, yeah, maybe he did to his other previous girlfriends, but never with that smile he had seen just now.

Ae Sook blinked a couple of times, stopped from her tracks, and brought her face to look up at them. She was gaping and Kai found it quite interesting since he always thought she looked emotionless whenever he saw her. What made them get taken aback was her smile; her sweet smile that could rarely be seen, and this was a very special moment, Kai made a mental note to himself. He liked it when she smiled.

“Th-Thank you,” she shyly said, pink forming slowly across her face. She gripped onto the box tightly and tried her best to hide her small smile, but nevertheless, her smile still showed which complemented her sweet face.

And with that, she looked at Sehun once again, and her smile immediately widened, but she still kept her head down low a bit. She then looked at all of them, and scanned their faces until she met Kai’s piercing gaze which was a soft one, but nonetheless, his gaze softened her heart.

Before she could leave, she bowed down as a form of respect, and excused herself so she could put the boxes back to the classroom. Luhan, Kris and Sehun grinned at her, and when they were sure she was far away from hearing distance, they all bursted in laughter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter