"Miracles"

Love is Patient, Love is Kind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After having a small talk with the principal, he had no other choice but to go with the principal’s plans and do what he asked him to do.

Kris, Luhan and Sehun invited him to eat out somewhere like they usually did, and they invited Chanyeol, too, but Chanyeol was busy because obviously, he was with no other than Baekhyun.

“Dudes, I’m not going.” Kai said with a frown, dust-mopping the tiled floors of the cafeteria. He kept his head down, focusing on what he was doing. “You go ahead without me, I don’t mind.” Kai admitted, but he did miss hanging out with them since they were practically his only friends.

“What the ?” Kris blurted out. “Seriously?  Are you kidding, Kai?” He shook his head in disappointment, crossing his arms against his chest. “You’re actually going to stay here just because the principal asked you to?” He asked in disbelief. “If I were you, I would just slack off without thinking twice.”

Kai sighed. “No, not because he asked me to, but because he actually forced me to, and plus, I’ll be expelled if I don’t do after school activities…”

Kai knew that everything he was doing was for his mother. She was working hard for both of them, and the least thing he could do for her was to try his best and do good in school.

“So…you’re doing him a favor by doing what he says, like…?” Luhan asked, leaning on the wall, standing right next to Sehun who was bugging Chanyeol by texting him about what he was currently doing with Baekhyun.

“After school activities like, well, tutoring kids, picking up garbage here and there, and cleaning the cafeteria like what I’m doing right now…” Kai pointed to the dust-mop he was holding. “…and uhm, maybe more tutoring, I guess?” he said, but more of like a question since he wasn’t quite sure as well. He only knew he had to clean the cafeteria, the hallways, and tutor kids.

That’s pretty much it, there couldn’t be more, Kai thought to himself as he shivered just by thinking of doing more stupid things.

“What? HA! Tutor kids?!” Sehun looked up from his phone, finally speaking to Kai. “You’re actually going to tutor kids?! The ? He’s asking you to tutor kids? I thought you were dumb! You’re supposed to be dumb!” Sehun pointed out, laughing at him. “No , you’re actually serious?” He gasped as he saw Kai’s serious expression.

“HAHA, good one, Sehun!” Kris cracked up, hitting Sehun’s head lightly. “…But truthfully speaking, Kai’s not that dumb…” he told him, eyeing Kai who was now wiping his sweat off his face.

“You bunch of idiots!!!” Luhan yelled, putting his hands to his hips. “Kai’s smarter than all of us, you sick pricks!” Luhan scowled, making Sehun and Kris chuckle but still nod in agreement, finally realizing that they were dumber than Kai. “All his grades are obviously higher than ours, but they’re just slipping cuz he’s ‘with the wrong crowd’, isn’t that right, Kai?” Luhan had that teasing smile, obviously ticking Kai off because of the last words he had just said. He then faced Kai who merely shrugged.

“Yeah, I’m pretty smart, you guys. Don’t praise me too much.” Kai joked, stopping for awhile as he looked at them. “I have higher grades than all of yours combined, and yeah, I gotta agree with Luhan on that one; my grades ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter