"Promise"

Love is Patient, Love is Kind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stopped.

Holy…

Oh, my God, oh, my God, why did I even say that?!

Kim Jongin, are you stupid or just…stupid?! Why did you even say she was an angel?

GAHHH.

Now she thinks I’m a pedo stalker for saying that. UGHHH.

Wow, Kai, what a great way to start a conversation, you head.

“Did I just say that?” I asked her with a dumb expression, because well, I am stupid. Seriously stupid.

Oh, my God, have pity on me. Why am I so…I don’t know, dumb?

She didn’t give a reply, but she just stared at me, like…just stared at me. She just stared and stared and just stared. She was looking at me right in the eye, and I just wanted to hit myself so hard and punch myself because wow, calling a girl an angel during your first meeting? Great. I bet I look like a dope right now.

“Uhm, I-I swear I’m not a ert.” I told her, raising my hands up in defense, but she backed away just a bit, and just for her to listen to my fail reasoning, I held her arm gently so that she wouldn’t go away and tell everyone I’m a psycho like Luhan and the other heads.

“Are you flirting with me?” Ae Sook spoke, raising her eyebrows. She had that side smile as if she was thinking that I must be a real jerk.

Ae Sook spoke.

She’s talking to me.

Oh, let me die.

Now she officially thinks I’m a ert, God, no.

UGHHHHH.

“I-I…what?” I asked, clearly dumbfounded. I just couldn’t speak because what the heck was I supposed to say?!

First, I called her an angel, and now…

Oh, …

I looked at her, and she was looking down, and because she was facing down again, clearly looking at something, I diverted my eyes to what she was looking at.

She was looking at me.

I mean, not me, but my hand.

I totally forgot that I was still holding her arm so that she wouldn’t escape.

Eww, I sound like a ert again.

Let her escape?

GAHHH. Jongin, what the hell are you saying?!

Obviously, you’re spending too much time with Luhan, Kris and Sehun. And damn the principal, too.

“I-I’m sorry.” I apologized and without hesitation, I let go of her arm, and looked down , biting my lip to stop myself from saying foolish things, and to stop myself from doing erted things as well.

“I’m sorry for saying that.” I told her, still staring at the floor, and honestly, I thought that the floor was getting really interesting. “I’m sorry for touching you as well.”

“No, it’s fine. I forgive you. You didn’t have to say sorry, you know?” she told me, and before I could even look up, I heard her giggle. It was a soft giggle, but I still heard it nonetheless.

I glanced at her to find her staring at me again, but I didn’t feel uncomfortable this time. I felt quite okay though since I can finally speak to her now.

“You’re cute. I like it when you smile.”  I complimented her, and , I felt like a ert once again.

Jongin, stop ting!

“A-are you trying to seduce me, or…?” Eventhough she asked me that question, she still smiled, but she continued, “What are you trying to do, Jongin? You keep on complimenting me today.”

I laughed at that, so I shuffled in my seat and faced her completely, ignoring everyone else, but her.

“Well, what if I am?” I joked, obviously, but it didn’t look like she understood if it was a joke or not.

She froze.

And then I froze as well.

What the am I doing today?!

She looked at me with a serious expression, and I quickly gasped and said, “, that didn’t sound right. I’m…uh, I was just kid-”

“-You’re funny.” She laughed at me, but she hid her smile. “I thought you were serious.”

“Well, I was serious when I said you were cute, and I liked it when you smiled, but about the flirting issue, I was just kidding. Please don’t misunderstand me.” I chuckled.

“Oh, I already misunderstood you.” She gave me her sweet smile again, giggling because of what I said. “Oh, don’t worry. Guys are like that these days.”

“Are you trying to say I’m a ert?” I asked, laughing, but honestly, is she for real or what?

“No, I think you just don’t think before you speak.” She replied, and looked away to hide her grin.

“Oh, wait, so you’re trying to say that I’m stupid?” I questioned her again because I seriously will not stop until she gives me a proper answer.

“No, I think you’re just weird.”

Ouch.

Wait, am I really weird?

“Am I really weird?” Without thinking, I asked her another question. She then faced me again.

“Yes, you are weird, and why do you keep on questioning me today? Are you trying to get close to me? Well, if you are, why don’t you just ask me questions instead of doing things…”

“Okay, I’m…I’m sorry…I…okay, let’s get to know more about each other.” I sighed, forcing a smile. “So…uhm, you’re Yoon Ae Sook, and I’m Kim Jongin, and we’re both here…sitting…looking at each other and we’re getting to know more about one another…and…uhm…”

“Are you uncomfortable with me?” Ae Sook asked, her face showing concern. “Because if you are, I’ll just-”

“-NO!!!” I stopped her from standing up, and I stopped her by grabbing her arm once again, but I didn’t care if the other drama club members were looking at us because just like her, I’m also worried if she’d get unco

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter