Our 100th Day

The Darkest Betrayal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun rushed the hospital as fast as she could, despite the heavy rain falling. She knew that even though she was still in an argument with Yongguk, she didn’t care because she still deeply cared for him. Jieun finally arrived at the hospital and saw Daehyun waiting for her by the front door.

“Daeyhun oppa!” She ran over to him, feeling scared.

“Come on, Yongguk is still on the operation room. The rest of the guys are outside the room waiting for him” Daehyun led the way and Jieun followed after him. For some odd reason, she slowly grabbed Daehyun’s hand and Daehyun was taken aback. He looked at her. Jieun never looked this scared before. Daehyun didn’t bother asking since he knew what she was feeling and held her hand tightly as he lead her the way.

“Yongguk hyung will be fine, right?” Zelo asked Himchan. Himchan was sitting and staring hard at the ground. Jongup patted Zelo’s shoulder for reassurance and Zelo simply frowned.

“Oppas!” Jieun shouted and the rest of the guys looked up at her.

“Jieun!” Youngjae shouted. Jieun let go of Daehyun’s hand and ran over to Youngjae and hugged him.

“W-what happened to Yongguk oppa?”

“Well, he got into a fight with some gang” Youngjae didn’t need to say anymore and Jieun already knew what happened next.

Guilt was all Jieun felt. Even though the fight was not because of her, she still knew everything was her fault because of her stubbornness and rebellion.

The doctor came out soon and Jieun and the boys ran up to him.

“How is he, doctor?” Jieun asked as her heart pumped faster and faster.

“He’s passed the critical condition. He’s fine now, however we don’t know if he will have any after effects after he wakes up. Please try not to upset him since his body is quite sensitive right now” The doctor left and the boys felt relief. Jieun wasn’t quite satisfied with the answer the doctor gave. What did he mean he wasn’t sure if Yongguk will have any after effects after he wakes up? Is he gonna lose his memory?

“Your friend is in room 331 and one visitor at a time only” A nurse said.

Everybody looked at one another but Himchan spoke up.

“Jieun, you go see him first” Jieun gulped but nodded her head. She arrived in front of the room and slowly opened the door. The moment Jieun saw Yongguk, she wanted to break down. She slowly approached him and saw all the tubes and machines hooked up to him. Her heart felt pain. She grabbed Yongguk’s hand and bent down on the floor so that she was around the same height as the bed.

“Mianhaeyo, oppa” She sniffed as her eyes became watery.

“It’s all my fault. I was wrong” S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter