Apology

The Darkest Betrayal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun wanted to punch him so bad but instead she scowled and spun around to walk towards the swings. Taehyung watched her walk away and shook his head while he went to grab his basketball back.

“Jerk. Who does he think he is?!” Jieun muttered to herself. She plopped down on one of the swings and pushed herself.

Taehyung continued to shoot some more hoops but it started to rain. Jieun looked up at the sky and frowned. *Can this day get any worse?* And before she knew it, thunder roared. Her heart began to pace. She was always afraid of thunder and lightning. Rain began to pour down hard. Jieun and Taehyung ran over to a building that provided a roof over their heads. They were already soaked.

“Ah-choo!” Jieun sneezed and Taehyung looked at her. He took out his hoodie from his bag and contemplated whether he should give it to her. Just as he was about to offer it to Jieun, Jaejoong came running over with an umbrella, shouting her name.

“Jieun! Kim Jieun! Where are you?!” Jaejoong looked around while Jieun looked over to her older brother.

“Oppa!” Jieun waved and Jaejoong ran over.

“I heard it thundering and raining really hard. I got really worried!” Jaejoong said as he saw Jieun soaking wet.

“Come on! Let’s go home and get you all dried up!” Jieun nodded and grabbed onto Jaejoong’s arm. Taehyung watched them both walk away and he glanced at his hoodie.

“And I was going to offer my hoodie to her?” Taehyung shook his head and placed it over his head before running off home.

--

Jaejoong quickly unlocked the door and went to get a towel. Jieun sneezed once more and was shivering.

“I-I’m re-really col-cold o-oppa” She could see Jaejoong was panicking as he was running around to get the towel and then some hot water.

“Go shower while I prepare dinner for us!” He lightly shoved her into the bathroom and closed the door.

15 minutes later, Jieun came out all warm and comfortable just in time for a delicious dinner. She walked over to the dining room and smiled widely.

“Wow, I haven’t eaten oppa’s food in a long time!” Jieun pulled her seat out and picked her chopsticks up and dug in. Jaejoong chuckled.

“Eat up!”

After the delicious dinner, Jaejoong went to wash the dishes while Jieun was in her room.  She suddenly thought about Taehyung back at the park.

“I wonder if he got home safely. It was raining pretty hard and he didn’t have an umbrella either…” She shook her h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter