Advices

The Darkest Betrayal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a rainy day. Jieun was still at school, finishing up her report that was due the next day. She stretched her arms and legs and sighed out of relief. *Finally, I can go home and sleep* She packed her belongings and exited the school. As she stepped out and opened her umbrella, thunder roared in the dark sky and Jieun flinched. *Ugh, I hate this weather* She sighed and quickly walked to the nearest bus stop.  The bus came soon and Jieun got on the bus, feeling a bit of relief but still slightly irritated at the weather. She reached her stop and got off and began walking back home. As she was walking, she was nearing the park and for some reason, she was slightly expecting to see Taehyung shooting hoops, even in the ugly weather. When Jieun reached the park and saw the basketball courts empty, she couldn’t help but feel slightly disappointed. Just as she was about to turn her head back, she saw someone waiting under a small roof. She squinted her eyes and she could feel her heart beating faster and faster.

“Taehyung sshi!” Jieun shouted as she walked over to him. He looked at her, unsure of what to feel.

“Omo! You’re drenched!” Jieun shouted.

“I’m fine. Just go home first” Taehyung simply said. To be honest, he didn’t want to be seen with Jieun because he didn’t want any more misunderstandings between him and her.

“No! You could get sick easily like that!”  Taehyung tried his best to not roll his eyes and shout at her.

“Just go before I walk away” Jieun frowned at his words. “I live nearby. Come over and dry yourself first” Taehyung stared at her.

“I’m telling you I don’t need your help”

“I’m not helping you. I pity you, that’s all” Jieun said. He watched her and knew he didn’t have a choice. He sighed.

“Make it quick” Jieun smirked and placed the umbrella under his head before leading him back to her home.

--

“We’re here” Jieun announced as she opened the door. Taehyung warily entered as he looked around the apartment. He noticed the picture frames around the apartment and for a split second, he let his guard down as he stared at one specific picture. It was Jieun’s family photo when she was younger. *She was pretty cute when she was younger. Who knew she could be adorable?*

“Taehyung sshi?” Jieun called his name out. He snapped back to reality and turned to look at her.

“Here. You can wear my brother’s old clothes, if you don’t mind” She said. He looked down and saw a white tshirt and gym shorts. Without another word, he took it.

“The bathroom is on your right. Everything you need is already inside” He nodded and went to freshen himself up.

Jieun decided to make some ramen while Taehyung was in the bathroom. 20 minutes later, Taehyung came out in Jaejoong’s old clothes and a towel around his neck with wet and messy hair.

“I’m done” He announced. Jieun looked up and for a split second, her heart skipped a beat. She quickly looked down and continued to make the ramen.

“O-okay. I’m m-making ramen. It’s al-almost done” She stammered. Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows.

“Are you okay?”

“Yeah, I’m perfectly fine” She spun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter