Warning

The Darkest Betrayal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Here” Jieun handed an ice cold water bottle to Taehyung and he took it. The sun was gone and the moon was out.

“Thank you” Jieun suddenly said. Taehyung looked at her, confused. She looked at him back.

“For accompanying me” Taehyung smirked. “I pitied you, that’s all”

“I know you’re not that bad of a guy people think you are. I can already see it” Taehyung cleared his throat and drank some more of his water.

“Why do you hang out with the friends you have now?” Jieun asked. There was silence.

“Mianhaeyo. I didn’t mean to be a nosy person” Taehyung sighed.

“We grew up together so we have a lot of memories. They’re like my brothers” Jieun nodded.

“You’re nothing like them though”

“Is that so? You saw me holding your beaten up friend that day and you said you would never forgive me” He looked at her.

“Ahh..” Jieun remained silent.

“It’s okay. I’m not asking you to forgive me but it’s better if we don’t see each other like this anymore. Our friends won’t be happy” Jieun stared at Taehyung.

“I guess there’s nothing we can do about it, right?” Jieun said. “Thank you for helping me” She got up and began her way home but abruptly stopped walking and spun around.

“Taehyung sshi!” He looked up.

“I forgive you because I know you’re not that like your friends!” Jieun smiled and waved before running off.

Taehyung smirked to himself. *Pabo, I’m not that much of a nice guy.*

--

Jieun arrived home that was filled with the scent of delicious homemade food.

“Jaejoong oppa?” She called out.

“Jieun! Welcome home! How was school?” Jaejoong asked as he was finishing up on cooking his last dish for dinner.

“The usual. But why are you home early today?” She asked.

“I finished early and besides, I haven’t had dinner with you in a long time” Jaejoong placed the last dish on the table and went over to Jieun to hug her.

“Aigo, I miss my special little sister so much!”

“O-oppa!  I can’t breathe!” Jeiun gasped for air and struggled to be free from Jaejoong.

“Oops, mianhaeyo!” He released her and grinned. “Wash your hands and come out for some dinner! Specially made for you!”

“Araso!”

--

Meanwhile, Taehyung was walking home when he saw his friends walking together towards him.

“V!” Jimin shouted as he ran over to him. Jungkook came over and slung his arm around Taehyung’s neck.

“Where have you been? You didn’t pick up your phone!” Jimin asked.

“I was playing basketball” Taehyung tiredly said.

“Let’s go play some pool” Jin suggested. With a sigh, Taehyung followed his friends to a nearby billiards.

Suga went first and got the first ball in. “V, have you been only practicing basketball these days or doing something else?”

Taehyung looked at Suga who didn’t seem too happy.

“Another one in, hyung!” Jungkook shouted.

“You don’t have to hide the truth from us anymore” Suga said. Taehyung was confused.

“What are you talking about? You guys know that I play basketball alone”

Suddenly, Suga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter