Welcome Back Party (Part 2)

The Darkest Betrayal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“MWOH?!” BTS all shouted together while BAP was confused of the situation.

“You’re kidding, right?” J-Hope asked but Suga shot him a glare.

“I’m not kidding. This is real. Eunmi is my girlfriend” BTS was still in shock but Jieun was feeling excited and happy for the new couple.

“So how did this all happen?” Jieun asked as she pulled Eunmi towards a chair and sat her down. “I want to know all the details”

Eunmi smiled and blushed a bit.

“Well, it’s all thanks to you that Yonggi and I were able to talk things out. We met up earlier at a café that we used to go to and there he asked me to be his girlfriend again…and I said yes” Eunmi smiled.

“Awww, Suga I didn’t know you had a sweet side to you” Jieun teased which made Suga cover his face in embarrassment.

“Enough of us…how are you and Taehyung doing?” Jieun glanced at Taehyung who was in the middle of eating a strawberry.

“As you can see, he’s still a dork but we love each other” Jieun happily said.

“Ahhh, please stop with the love and couple talk” Jungkook, Zelo and Jongup all groaned. “We get it. You guys are in love” Jungkook said.

The 2 couple laughed. “Araso, we’ll stop with the mushy stuff” Jieun said.

--

The party was going smoothly. There were plenty of food and drinks for everyone. There were also games that Jungkook, Zelo, and Jongup graciously offered for everyone to play with. Overall, it looked like everyone was bonding with each other well for once. Jieun was in the kitchen washing the dishes alone when Daehyun came up to her. Jieun looked up in surprised.

“Oh, Daehyun oppa..” She watched Daehyun take off his watch and placed it aside.

“Oppa, it’s fine. I can do the dishes myself. Go out and have some fun”

“Pabo-ah, don’t try to stop me from helping you.  This is one of the times where I get to spend time with you alone” Daehyun said as he grabbed a wet plate and dried it off with a towel.

“…thank you oppa” Jieun softly said.

Jieun and Daehyun washed the dishes together in silence and as weird and boring as it sounds, the two really enjoyed the time together.  It felt reassuring to them that whatever happened in the past did not affect their relationship now. After they were done washing the dishes, they both walked back to the living room where everybody was chatting loudly and laughing. Jieun walked over to Taehyung and sat next to him while Daehyun grabbed a seat next to Youngjae.

“You should’ve invited Minji over so you wouldn’t be bored” Youngjae said. Daehyun’s eyes widened and immediately glared at Youngjae.

“Who’s Minji?” Jieun asked.

“A girl that has a crush on Daehyun” Youngjae responded. Daehyun punched him in the arm.

“Stop being a blabbermouth” Daehyun scowled.

“How come you didn’t tell us, oppa?” Jieun asked. He shrugged.

“And rumor has it that Daehyun possibly likes her too” Youngjae said.

“YAH YOO YOUNGJAE!” Daehyun shouted. 

“YAH JUNG DAEHYUN! YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON A GIRL?!” Jieun squealed.

“We can do a triple date now!” Jieun was excited. Daehyun facepalmed at Jieun.

“I never said I liked her too and we aren’t even together” He tried explaining himself but no one was listening to him. He groaned.  Yoo Youngjae is going to get his kicked after the party.

The party ended around 1 in the morning and everyone cleared out of BAP’s apartment.

“Thanks for the party guys! Let’s do it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter