Misunderstandings

The Darkest Betrayal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun felt angry and disappointed. He couldn’t bear to continue to stay so he quickly left while clenching his shirt tightly. Meanwhile, Taehyung could feel his shirt getting wet from Jieun’s tears. He didn’t know what to do as he watched her cry. Slowly, he raised his right hand and patted her back slowly.

“Calm down, Jieun” He said. She finally pulled back and wiped her tears away. Taehyung stared at her, feeling confused. *Who knew a girl who is feisty at times can cry so much?*

“T-thanks for saving me” Jieun said as she sniffed. Taehyung rubbed the back of his neck, unsure of what to say.

“I just happened to hear someone screaming. I didn’t know it was you so don’t think I was following you” Jieun looked at him, puzzled. He cleared his throat.

“Be careful next time or I won’t save you again” Taehyung began to walk away but was stopped abruptly when he felt his shirt being pulled on. He spun around to see Jieun tugging on his shirt.

“What now?”

“Could you…just walk me home for today?” She softly asked. Taehyung didn’t want to be bothered with this girl any longer but for some reason his heart was telling him to just bring her home. He sighed.

“Where do you live?” Jieun felt relief spread through her body and she pointed to the direction of her apartment.

--

The next day, Jieun arrived at B.A.P’s apartment. Still feeling a little sensitive, she couldn’t help but be a bit more cautious about her surroundings. Jongup opened the door for her as always and she entered.

“Did you get home safely, Jieun?” Yongguk asked. Jieun shivered a bit at the mention of yesterday. Daehyun who was eating his breakfast, secretly glanced at her.

“Of course she did!” Himchan slapped Yongguk’s back. “She’s right in front of us and besides, Daehyun sent her home” Himchan grinned. Jieun immediately looked at Daehyun and gulped. *Did he see everything that happened? Wait, then why didn’t he come and save me?*

Daehyun cleared his throat. He pushed his seat back. “I’m going to school first. See you all later” He grabbed his bag and quickly left. The boys all looked at Jieun for an explanation.

“Did you guys get into an argument yesterday?” Zelo asked. Jieun faked a smile and shook her head. “Of course not” The boys looked at one another and shrugged. Jieun sighed. She could feel a headache coming up. Exactly, what did she get herself into? Why didn’t Daehyun come and save her? Why did he even try to bring me home in the first place?

--

Jieun arrived to her math class and saw Taehyung already there.

“Hey” She greeted. No response. Jieun pulled his hood down and he looked up with an irritated face.

“What?”

“I just want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter