Promise

The Darkest Betrayal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun walked over to B.A.P’s apartment. She knocked on their door and Jongup opened the door.

“Jieun! Are you hurt?! Why didn’t you answer our calls or texts?!” Jongup looked extremely worried.

“I’m fine, Jongup. Where are the others?”

“Inside the living room playing video games” Jieun smiled a bit and walked in. She saw her best friends playing around with each other that they didn’t notice her presence until Jongup shouted.

“Yah! Jieun is here! Stop playing already!” The boys pressed pause and look up to greet Jieun.

“Omo! Are you hurt anywhere?” Himchan asked.

“I’m fine. Nothing is wrong! I just came to visit you guys”

“How come you didn’t go to school with us today? Daehyun hyung also went by himself too…” Zelo asked. Jieun suddenly realize Daehyun was not in the room with them.

“Where’s Daehyun oppa..?” The boys shrugged.

“Is something going on with you and Daehyun? And what about that Taehyung kid? Why does he keep helping you out?” Yongguk asked. Jieun remained silent partly because she didn’t know what to say and partly because she didn’t want to admit her growing feelings for their enemy.

“Jieun?” Yongguk called her name out.

“Mianhaeyo. He’s in my math class, that’s all. And nothing is going on with me and Daehyun. I’ll speak to him soon. Don’t worry about us” Jieun faked a smile and sat down on the couch next to Zelo and Youngjae.

“Jieun-ah, I just want to remind you that Taehyung is our enemy. Don’t get close to him or you’ll get hurt, araso?” Yongguk said.

“Araso, oppa”

“So, who’s up to kick some butts in this game?” Himchan shouted as he picked up his controller and pressed unpause.

Jieun simply sat quietly, thinking about the problems that were slowly arising.

--

“Awww, are you sure you can’t stay for dinner with us?” Himchan asked. Jieun smiled.

“Mianhaeyo! Next time!” Jieun put her shoes on and opened the door the exact moment Daehyun was about to walk in.

“Daehyun hyung!” Jongup shouted. Jieun looked at Daehyun and quickly looked away when she saw his eyes on her.

“Where d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter