Fight (Part 2)

The Darkest Betrayal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung remained silent as Youngjae and Jongup helped Jieun carry Daehyun away from BTS. Suga smirked.

“That’s it? You’re gonna walk away without a fight?” Yongguk tightened his fist.

“Don’t make me angrier than I am, I’m warning you” Yongguk snarled.

Suga started to laugh. “You must be too chicken to fight with me because you know you’re going to lose”

Yongguk took one step closer to Suga. His heart was filled with so much hatred for him. He was trying so hard not to punch him in the face.

“Yongguk oppa, let’s go. You promised me something before” Jieun sternly said. Yongguk sighed and turned to walk away.

“You’re going to let a girl tell you what to do? Are you even a man?!” Suga shouted. Yongguk immediately turned back around and ran towards Suga and punched him in the face.

“Oh crap..” Jongup said. Jieun close her eyes and sighed.

“I’ll get him, Jieun” Himchan calmly said. He grabbed Yongguk by the shoulders before he could throw another punch.

“GET OUT OF HERE! YOU’LL REGRET THIS!” Suga shouted. BTS all glared at B.A.P and Jieun made them leave quickly.

--

They all arrived back at the apartment and Youngjae placed Daehyun on the couch. The boys all stared at Daehyun, not knowing what to do.

“MOVE ASIDE!” Jieun shouted as she ran over with the first aid kit. She began to treat all the bruises and cuts and cleaned up the blood. When she was done, she looked at Yongguk for a long time. Yongguk felt uncomfortable and was pulling on Himchan’s shirt to ask for help.

“Uh..Jieun –ah, please don’t be mad at Yongguk. He was only trying to help”  Himchan said.

“Tell me when Daehyun wakes up. I’m tired so I’m going to go home” Jieun stated and left the apartment.

“Do I have to apologize again?” Yongguk asked.

“What do you think?!” Himchan snapped. Youngjae, Jongup and Zelo all looked at one another and shrugged.

--

Jieun was walking home alone and as she was passing by the park, she saw Taehyung shooting hoops again. She could feel her anger rising and she wanted to punch him for hurting her best friend.

“YAH! KIM TAEHYUNG!” She shouted. Taehyung stopped what he was doing and turned to see Jieun standing near him. She walked up to him. He stared at her, waiting for her to say something.

“Wae?” Jieun asked softly. There was silence.

“WAE?! What did Daehyun oppa ever do to you?!” She shouted and ran up to him and began to punch him in the arms. Taehyung didn’t move and watched her release all her anger out on him. When she finally calmed down, she looked up at him with tears in her eyes.

“Tell your friends to leave us alone…” Jieun breathed heavily and spun around to w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter