Relieved

The Darkest Betrayal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How..did you know I would be here?” Jieun asked. Suga smirked.

“Why don’t you worry about your boyfriend instead?” Suga asked as he nodded his head towards Taehyung’s direction. Jieun turned her head around and gasped as she ran over to him.

“Oppa! Taehyung oppa!” It was no use. Taehyung was already passed out.

“Quick! Call the ambulance!” Jieun shouted.

--

Few hours passed by and Jieun was at the hospital with Taehyung where he was still sleeping. Luckily for him, he wasn’t badly injured and only got a couple of stitches on his arms. Suga and the rest of BTS left first after they knew Taehyung was fine. Jieun took out her phone and texted Daehyun about what had happened earlier. After she was done, she looked at the time and noticed it was getting late. She decided to step out for some fresh air and to stretch.

Daehyun received Jieun’s message while he was visiting Yongguk at the hospital.

“Wae? What happened?” Yongguk asked as he saw the look on Daehyun’s face.

“Nothing much. Jieun texted me saying she’s at the hospital with Taehyung after getting into a fight with someone” Daehyun stood up while getting ready to leave when all of a sudden Yongguk asked him a question that made his eyes widen.

“Do you like Jieun?” Daehyun stopped moving and chuckled. “Hyung, what do you mean like?” He shook his head and walked towards the door.

“You can’t lie to me, Daehyun” Yongguk said. “I already know”

*Damn it. I bet Yoo Youngjae probably told him* Daehyun looked at Yongguk and smirked.

“Have I been that obvious?”

“A little..and also cause I forced Youngjae to tell me” Daehyun frowned and scowled.

“I know you don’t want to talk about this but I want to let you know I trust you and that you know what to do”

“Araso, hyung. Get some rest. You’ll be discharged tomorrow”  Daehyun said and closed the door behind him. He sighed. He walked down to visit Taehyung, and was surprised to see him up without Jieun around. Daehyun cleared his throat and Taehyung looked over to him.

“How are you feeling?”

“Still in slight pain” Taehyung responded.

“Where’s Jieun?” Daehyun asked as he looked around.

“I don’t know” There was an awkward silence between the two of them. Daehyun couldn’t help but remember Yongguk’s words earlier.

“Jieun…” Daehyun started to say. “take care of her well. She’s pretty stubborn and feisty but at the same time, she’s kind and lovable. Although I never told her I had feelings for her directly, it doesn’t matter anymore because she has you to love her, to protect her, and to cherish her. I trust you, Kim Taehyung, and I wish you two the best.”

Taehyung was taken aback by the sudden words. He cleared his throat.

“I won’t let you down” Taehyung responded and smirked. Daehyun nodded his head and left the hospital. *What was this feeling in his heart?* He sighed and kept walking.

“Wait! Daehyun oppa!” He stopped walking and his heart was pounding hard. He gulped as he slowly turned around.

“Jieun..” She ran over to him and hugged him tightly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter