The Present

The Darkest Betrayal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Knock Knock*

“Jieun-ah? Are you awake yet? I made breakfast again!” Jaejoong said outside Jieun’s room. Jieun’s eyes fluttered open and she looked around before she realizes she was in her room. She looks to her left and saw Taehyung sleeping beside her. Her eyes widened and just as she was about to scream, she placed her hand over .

“I’m coming in if you don’t answer me!” Jaejoong shouted. Jieun started to panic.

“I’m awake! Don’t come in, oppa! I’m changing! I’ll be out soon!” Jieun shouted back. She sat up and gulped as she stared at Taehyung. *What happened last night?*

“Stay with me tonight”

Jieun gasped as she remembered that she was kissing Taehyung and then said those words. She grabbed her hair and wanted to pull it out for being so…stupid. *What am I going to do with Taehyung? Oppa can’t see him or he’s gonna kill me*

Jieun looked at Taehyung who sleeping so peacefully. She didn’t want to wake him up but she didn’t have a choice right now. She nudged his arm but there was no reaction. She nudged him harder and Taehyung simply rolled over.

“Aish!” She muttered.

“Jieun! What’s taking so long?” Jaejoong shouted again.

“Mianhae oppa! Give me a few more minutes!”

Jieun was running out of patience so she pulled the blanket away from Taehyung and pinched his cheek. His eyes finally opened and he looked confused.

“Wae?” He groggily said.

“Wake up, piggy! My oppa is home right now and you’re not supposed to be here! This is an emergency!“ Jieun whispered.

“Who’s home?” Taehyung said as he slowly closed his eyes to go back to sleep.

“MY OPPA!” Jieun whispered a little louder. Taehyung eyes widened and he immediately sat up.

“MWOH?!” Taehyung began to panic too.

“What are we going to do?” He asked.

“Uh….how about I go out and make sure he leaves first and then you can make your escape” Jieun suggested. Taehyung nodded.

“Araso” Jieun got out of bed and fixed her hair a bit and walked to the kitchen.

“Good morning, oppa!”

Jaejoong looked up, confused.

“What took you so long? And aren’t those the same clothes you wore yesterday?” He asked.

“Uh..yeah. I love this outfit that I have to wear it again today. I’ll wash it after today”

Jaejoong gave her a weird look. “Hurry up and eat. The food is starting to get cold”

Jieun sat down and grabbed a slice of toast.

“So are you going to work today?” Jieun casually asked.

“Mhm” Jieun looked at her brother. “What time are you going to work today?”

Jaejoong looked up and gave her sister a curious look. “Why does it matter?”

“Ani. It doesn’t matter. I just wanted to know” Jieun tried her best to remain calm and casual.

“I’m working the late shift tonight so I won’t be back until tomorrow” Jaejoong said.

“The late shift, huh?”

“I just said that. Is there something going on? You’re acting weird this morning” Jieun stopped eating and looked at her brother.

“Nothing is going on”

“Araso. What are you going to do today?” Jaejoong asked.

“The usual. Hang out with the BAP boys..”

“Don’t you have homework to do? Why are you always going out?”

“Don’t worry about me. I’m old enough to take care of myself” Jieun placed her fork down and took a gulp of her juice before she stood up.

“I’m full. Thanks oppa! The food was delicious!” Jieun smiled before she ran back to her room.

“She’s acting a little strange today…”

Jieun entered her room and closed the door and sighed. Taehyung looked up.

“Did he leave?” Jieun shook her head.

“He said he has work the late shift tonight so he probably won’t be leaving anytime soon”

“Then what are we going to do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter