Bad Day

The Darkest Betrayal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Alright class, don’t forget to study for your exam!” Jieun’s teacher, Mr. Kim said.

Jieun packed her things and glanced to her side. Taehyung had missed the entire class and he was still not back from wherever he was. Jieun started to get a little worried. She grabbed his stuff and went to look for him. As she left her classroom, she saw Yongguk and Himchan walking towards her.

Himchan waved at her and had the biggest smile on him. Jieun smiled back.

“What class do you have right now? We’ll walk you there” Himchan said as he approached her.

“Uh..no thanks. I have to go meet up a friend. See you guys later” Jieun waved and ran off.  Yongguk noticed the backpack that Jieun was holding in her hand but he couldn’t question her. Himchan scratched his head.

“Why is she in a hurry? What friend is she going to meet up?” Himchan asked. Yongguk was quiet as he watches Jieun run down the hallway.

“Let’s just go. We can ask her later”

Jieun went to the rooftop to see if Taehyung was there. Nope. She went to the cafeteria. Nope. She searched the library and music room. He just couldn’t be found. She slowly walked back to her next class with a heavy heart when someone stopped her. She looked up to see one of Taehyung’s friend.

“Come with me” Jimin said. Jieun furrowed her eyebrows.

“Mwoh?”

“I said come with me”

“Wae?” Jimin looked at her. “Do you know where Taehyung is?” Jieun’s eyes widened and heart began to race.

“Where is he..?”

“If you want to know then come with me” Jieun gulped and followed Jimin. They arrived to the back of the school where no one could see them. The first thing she saw was Taehyung right behind Rap Monster.

“Look who decided to show up” Suga sarcastically said. “I can’t believe we needed to send Jimin to fetch you. I guess that note didn’t scare you”

“So it was you who left that dirty note. What do you want?” Jieun coldly asked.

“I’ll just get straight to the point. I only want one thing from you. We all want one thing from you” Suga explained.

“And what is that?” Suga smirked. “I’ll let Taehyung answer you” Jieun’s eyes shifted over to Taehyung. He walked over to Jieun with eyes mixed with coldness and regret.  Jieun couldn’t understand what was going on.

“Stay away from me, Jieun”

Jieun couldn’t believe what was happening.

“W-what?” She stuttered.

“You heard him. Stay away from him. If you don’t, we won’t hesitate to hurt you two” Jin said.

“Besides, Taehyung already has a girlfriend. You don’t want to be a third wheeler, do you?” J-Hope asked.

“G-girlfriend?” Jieun looked at Taehyung for an answer but none was given.

“That’s all we wanted to tell you and it will be the last time we give you this warning.” Suga said. “You may leave now”

Jieun looked at Suga with hatred.

“Well, let me tell you something” BTS looked at her, surprised.

“I’m not going to listen to you or any of your friends. You think telling me Taehyung has a girlfriend will push me away? You’re wrong. I’m not afraid of you or your friends”

Suga raised an eyebrow at Jieun.

“I don’t scare you?” Suga smirked. Taehyung gulped. He didn’t like where this was going.

“You’re messing with the wrong person right now. If you apologize and listen to what I just said, I’ll let you go”

Jieun clenched her fist.

“Kim Jieun!” Taehyung suddenly shouted. She looked at him, startled.

“If you happen to have feelings for me, I’m sorry but I’ll never have the same feelings for you. And I do have a girlfriend right now. So just leave and stay away from me. I already told you before; I’m not the nice guy you think I am.” Taehyung said.

There was silence for a few seconds until Jieun threw Taehyung’s backpack onto the floor near his feet.

“If that’s what you want, fine. I just didn’t think you were this kind of person. I trusted you” Jieun turned around and walked away.

Once Jieun was out of sight, Taehyung clenched his fist and turned around to face his friends.

“You promised me you won’t touch her or her friends”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter