Angry & Injured

The Darkest Betrayal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung looked up and saw Jieun glaring at him. He glared back and approached her.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?” He lifted his arm to show her the bite marks.

“I did what I had to do. Don’t mess with my friends or I won’t hesitate to hurt you back” Jieun coldly said. Taehyun smirked. “I’m not afraid” He pushed her shoulder with his index finger.

“Don’t touch her!” Daehyun shouted. Taehyun glanced at Daehyun. 

“Or what?” Jieun‘s hand balled into a fist. A teacher walked by and saw the commotion.

“What’s going on? Stop fighting this instant!” The fighting stopped and both groups couldn’t stop glaring at each other with hatred.

“Let’s go” Yongguk muttered as he wiped the blood off his lips. B.A.P and Jieun followed him out the door. The teacher shook his head and walked away.

“Suga hyung! Are we going to let them off like that?” Jungkook asked. Suga also wiped his lips. “Heck no. They just made themselves on our enemy list” BTS looked at one another and shrugged. Taehyung looked at his arm and the bite marks could still be seen. His hands tightened into a fist. *Damn her!*

--

“Yongguk oppa! Why are you taking someone else’s girl?!” Jieun shouted.

“I thought I made myself clear before! I didn’t take his girl! She came onto me first!” Yongguk shouted back. Jieun huffed.

“I can’t believe that bastard punched me!” Yongguk growled.

“We’re not letting them off the next time we see them!” Himchan said. “Be careful, Jieun” She frowned and nodded.

“By the way, it looks like you knew one of the guys, Jieun” Daehyun said. B.A.P all turned their attention towards her.

“I don’t really know him. He’s just in my math class and he’s a huge jerk” She muttered.

“I can tell” Daehyun murmured. Jieun sighed. “Let’s hurry home to get you all bandaged up” She said as she looked at Daehyun’s injury and shivered.

--

“OW! OW! OW! KIM JIEUN! CAN”T YOU BE A LITTLE SOFTER?!” Yongguk was shouting in pain because Jieun was rubbing the rubbing alcohol hard into his injury.

“Oh shush and man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter