Getting Closer

The Darkest Betrayal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah Park Eunmi!” Eunmi turned around to see who was calling her. Mina approached her with a furious expression on her face.

“Wae?” Eunmi gently asked in confusion.

“Don’t play dumb with me” Mina snarled as Eunmi blinked in confusion.

“BTS” Mina sternly said.

“What’s that?”

“Mwoh?” Mina scoffed. “You’re flirting with someone who’s already taken and yet you don’t know who they are?”

“Flirting? I’m sorry but I don’t know what you’re talking about”

“Kim Taehyung. He’s part of BTS, one of the gang in this school. He’s also dating Kim Jieun right now, not that I actually approve of it but still”

“Taehyung is in a gang?” Eunmi was surprised.

“Now that you know who you’re dealing with, stop flirting with other people’s man or you could just stop flirting with people you don’t even know” Eunmi was taken aback. Why would someone who’s in a gang be so..kind to her?

“First of all, you should stop saying I’m flirting with Taehyung because that’s not true. Second of all, you have no right to tell me any of this because it doesn’t concern you. And last, don’t talk to me as if you know me” Eunmi said.

“How dare you speak to me with that attitude!” Mina was getting more furious by the minute. Jieun who happened to be walking towards their direction, saw a small crowd gathering. Being the curious one, she walked over and pushed through to see Mina picking on Eunmi. Just as Jieun was going to offer help, someone beat her to it.

“Leave her alone, Mina” Taehyung pushed through the crowd and grabbed Eunmi’s arm.

“What are you doing? She’s flirting with you and you’re gonna let her?” Mina said.

“You have no right to speak since you flirt a lot with other guys too so shut up and leave Eunmi alone” Taehyung harshly responded before leaving with Eunmi. Mina was appalled at what just happened and stormed off. The crowd soon dispersed and Jieun was left still standing in the same spot.

“What did I tell you? Save your heart now before it becomes broken” Jieun turned around saw Suga leaning against the wall with his hands in his pockets.

“What just happened didn’t prove anything. He was only being kind” Jieun coldly responded.

“Oh really? Because if I remember correctly, Taehyung isn’t nice to anyone so easily. So why is it that he’s nice to Eunmi the moment he met her?” Jieun remained silent and closed her eyes. Suga smirked and pushed himself off the wall and walked away.

*I trust Taehyung. He won’t betray me like that. He’s different*

--

“Are you alright? I’m sorry you had to go through that” Taehyung said as he brought Eunmi to a bench outside the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter