The Dare

Lovers Quarrel

~ Hyoyeon's POV

It's been a week since I came back and my friends decided to throw me a party. So tonight were going to be at Jessica's house and have a pool party. I was driving to go get some lunch when suddenly my phone rang.

"Hello." I said.

"Hyo, have you eaten your lunch yet?" Eunhyuk asked me.

"Well, not yet oppa. I'm about to why?"

"Come to my office and let's eat lunch together. We need to catch up. You've been avoiding Kim Choding."

"Yah! I'm not a kid anymore and you should stop looking like a monkey."

"Okay fine. Lets eats lunch together, so pick me up in my office. I'll wait for you, so better be here within 10 to 15 minutes. Arasso"

"Yah! Who do you think you are, my boss." I said irritated. Ugh he's still the same arrogant Hyuk Jae.

~ 25 minutes later

I see Eunhyuk outside his company looking irritated. I drove closer and honk at him.

"Yah! Get in, come on. I'm hungry." I said.

"You!!! What the hell took you soo long? You know how long I waited?" He complained.

"Here we go again. I know, you waited 10 minutes. Why have you not ever been late before?"

"NO." He said back.

"LIAR! " I screamed from my car.

"Yah, Kim Hyoyeon, I don't like the way you're talking to me right now. Do you know how people highly respect me here at work?"

"I don't care if they respect you. I'm your best friend not your employees. So are you getting in or not? Because if your not, Junho called this morning and wanted to eat lunch with me if I want or if I was free."

"Yah!!! You want to eat with that moron that your best friend? What kind of world do you live now Kim Hyoyeon?"

"A place where the Kim Hyoyeon, do what ever she wants and guys begs her to be with them. What about you? So are you coming or not?"

"Of course I am. I called you to eat with me right? So I'm coming."

He went inside my car. As soon as he put his seatbelt, I immediately drove fast. He wasn't use to this, I mean driving fast and my new attitude towards life. 

"Yah! Are you trying to kill us? I know you want to be with me and want me by yourself, but be careful." He joked.

"Who told you I want you all for myself? And plus, your not my type anymore. NOT MY TYPE!!!"

"How can you replace me?" He asked.

"Replaced you? You haven't been replace Eunhyuk. You're still. Y best friend." I said calmly.

"What about in your heart? Do you still love me more than as a best friend?" He asked me seriously.

"Stop joking around Eunhyuk. You're making me feel awkward and..........of course....you're still......in my heart....always. That why were best friends right."

We arrived at the restaurant. It was the same restaurant we always go when we were still dating each other. This brought back memories that I love, but sometimes I don't want to remember it, because if I do, it tells me the reality that we are no longer together. We were seated and ordered our food. It was still the same, it never change. I ordered salmon with asparagus, while Eunhyuk ordered steak and shrimp with mash potatoes. As we wait for our food, we chatted.

"So, I heard you are a big playboy."

"Well, you can say that." He said like its normal.

"How many girls have you dated since I left?" I asked him with curiosity.

"Ummmmm......about.......almost.......200." He said and smirked.

"Damn. You have change a lot. So you've been changing your girlfriends like they're your clothes." I said and laughed.

"Well, I haved dated.....dated. So some of them, I just dated and some became my girlfriends. Why are you jealous? And what about you, how many?"

" I've dated about 20 men and out of 20, 2 of them became my serious boyfriend." I said.

"So, while you were at New York, you had two boyfriends?"

"Yeah. One of them I've dated for about almost 5 months. The other one lasted about 1 year and 3 months. What about you, how long were those girls last?" 

"Uuuummm...the longest was about a month."

"Don't treat girls like that. Us girls don't like to be played."

"They know what they were getting into, so it's not my fault if they leave heartbroken."

"You're a douche." I said.

"For you, I will be an extra douche." He said and winked at me.

"Stop that. They might think we're dating and I don't want to be mixed with pile of your 200 girls that you played."

"You don't have to worry because you will never be my girlfriend and be put to my unwanted girls." He said and smirked.

"Good, but to think about it, I was already your girlfriend I mean ex-girlfriend that is."

"You were my girlfriend, ex-girlfriend, but they are nothing compared to you. You still have that charm that no one can win."

"Just charm? What about all those nights, you know are steamy night full of......hot......heavy......make out session....that you always want even more after we're done?" I said in his ear.

"I found better." He said as he drank his wine.

"What!!!" 

"Don't worry, you still give the sweetest kiss. You still have that tittle." He said and our food started to arrive.

"Well, at least you won't miss those nights, as I....."

"What? You found better? Right......you know that I Lee Hyuk Jae....still gives you the best.......I mean, that makes you.........moan........and I mean......moan the loudest, when it comes to bedroom duty." He said while he chews his steak and his lips.

"You do. And I think you still do, if not, women wouldn't stay long with you or have desire for you. But I have found and experienced more........adventurous things with other men.......they.......taught me well, very well. My ex, said it was unbelievable." 

"So, oh want to play that game?"

"What game are you trying to imply?"

"I dare you....to....do it with me."

"Eunhyuk, I know that you want to taste me, but it's over three years ago, remember?" I said.

"You're right. To be honest, I saw a hot girl when I was waiting for you in the airport, but then I realized it was you. You're right I want you, I want to taste the new you."

"Okay, this is getting weirder. Lets stop talking about.......se....I mean this. Stop playing with me Hyuk Jae." I saild nervously.

"No. I want you Hyoyeon. Just one night, no strings attached. You know you want to. Show me what you learn with other men......and maybe......we can outperform all our previous nights with just one explosive night.......giving in with our ual.....frustrations."

"Stop!"

"Kim Hyoyeon, I dare you......."

 

~ End of Hyoyeon's POV

 

Note:

Hello, so wha do you think so far. Please comment and subscribe. :)

             ~ Hyohyuk87