Better luck next time

Lovers Quarrel

~ Hyoyeon's POV

I saw Eunhyuk next Gyuri. Why is she here? I couldn't look at Eunhyuk, he kept staring at me, but I avoided his gaze. Soon after Eunhyuk, my friends started going in front of the stage and were bid off. I was the last one now. Jessica introduced me and was standing in front of her. I look at Eunhyuk, who was looking around the room. I know he's going too bid on me. He schemes through the room to see if anyone has the chance to outbid him. I saw him smirked to himself, because judging by the crowd, he has more money than anyone here and probably combine alone. We proceeded the bid.

"Okay, lets start with $30,000." The auctioneer said.

the door suddenly open, it was Junho. Lee Junho, Eunhyuk's rival. Junho walked closer to the stage.

"100,000." He yelled.

I heard everyone gasped. I turned to see Eunhyuk, angry and he then place his bid.

"$175,000." Eunhyuk said.

"230,000." Junho said.

Everyone, and I mean everyone was gasping and looking at each other. Everyone looked at me and the two men, who tries to outbid each other. This night will be intense and I know it for sure. The room suddenly was starting to get hotter as I keep gulping and was shocked to where the two men are right now at their bids. Are they crazy? Just for one night to date me and they're willing to put that much money. 

"1,050,000." Eunhyuk said.

"1,100,00." Junho declared.

Theyre at freaking bidding me already at $1 million! Oh my gosh.

"$1,200,000.."

"1,299,000."

"1,350,000."

"$1,415,000." 

"1,515,000." 

"1,700,000." 

Everyone gasped at the amount of bid. He bid $185,000 more than him.

"$1,828,000." Eunhyuk said.

Junho looked at Eunhyuk and smirked at him.

"$1,880,000." Junho said.

everyone gasped at where the two men were already putting how much they were bidding. It's just one night, they didnt have reach up to millions.

"1,905,000." Eunhyuk said and looked at me with sincere eyes.

"2,030,000." Junho said and Eunhyuk turned around.

"2,200,000." Eunhyuk said.

"2,675,000." Junho said and everyone gasped and I look at him.

Eunhyuk couldn't believe of what he heard. I can see that his thinking. Then.......

"Going once...going twice....and...........done!The auctioneer said.

"$3,000,000." Eunhyuk said.

Everyone gasped once again and this time looked at Eunhyuk. I look at Eunhyuk and his mad, he held both his hand on a tight fist.

"Damn! That's a big one. But sorry Mr. Lee, you place your bid when I said done. " the auctioneer said.

"No! I said $3 million, that outbid him. So I win, I'm the one to date her." Eunhyuk said. He looks really furious.

"Sorry sir, but that's the rules."

I saw Junho walked up to Eunhyuk and tapped his shoulders and smirked while at it.

"Good job buddy. But I think this time, I won. Better luck next time. I will enjoy my alone time with Hyoyeon. All night....long." Junho said and walked up to me.

"Well, congratulations, Mr....."

"Junho. Lee Junho!" Junho said as he put his arm in my left arm.

"Hey, Hyoyeon. Nice to see you again. Don't worry, you'll have a fun night with me." He said.

"Hehehehehe..." I forced a laugh and smiled at the crowd.

I saw Jessica who's arm was wrapped around in Donghae's arm, looking happy how her event went well. While Donghae looked worried as he saw his best friend frustrated. I saw Eunhyuk, who stared at me with anger in his eyes. I think this is the first time that Eunhyuk lost, ever. He especially didnt want loose to Junho. I can see in his eyes the anger that looks like is about to kill someone. I'm scared, I don't know what crazy thing Eunhyuk might do. Help me.........

~ End of Hyoyeon's POV

 

Note:

So, what do you think of Junho winning the bid? How do you feel of Eunhyuk's lost? What about his anger towards Junho, his long time rival.....Eunhyuk's date with Gyuri will be in next chapter, so just be patient and I'll update soon. There will be twist on the story later on..and what ever you might think (at least I think) might be actually be right or wrong. Who is Gyuri? Who is Junho and whats his role on the story? Well....you better stay tune. And thanks for the people who are commenting, I really appreciate your comments. If you haven't commented, please give write down your thoughts about the story and how do you think will happen. I appreciate it, and while at it, if you haven't subscribe to the story....subscribe NOW!!! Also why don't I have a vote on the story? Is it not good enough? *big sighed* I thought I was doing a good job, writing it........oh well.... :( thanks for your support and I love you guys.

~ love hyohyuk87