Take it

Lovers Quarrel

~ Hyoyeon's POV

 

After the incident, I will be forever embarrass for the action I have done....well Eunhyuk and I action I meant. As soon as Donghae and Jessica left the room so that Eunhyuk and I can change, especially me, because for crying out loud.....I'm !!!

"I think I can't face Donghae and Jessica anymore." I said as I put on my underwear.

"Babe....calm down."

"How can I calm down when your best friend saw us in that situation? And he saw you on top of me ? With that, he is my best friends boyfriend who was with him? How?" I said.

he came up to me and hug me and kiss the top of my head.

"Sorry. It's my fault, sorry." He said as he carress my back.

"It's okay....it's also my fault. That was embarrassing Hyukkie......I don't know what to do."

"Don't worry after few days or weeks...or months it will be forgotten. Okay so calm down."

"okay."

"What about just go with Jessica and go shopping." He suggested.

"We'll....I would love to but I forgot my card at home and the only money I have on my wallet is $30. I didn't expect to go shopping. I just came here to check on you and give you your lunch and after that go home. Also.....well, I almost max out my credit card. For sure I have to talk to dad about it and it won't be good." I said and giggled.

"Kim Hyoyeon.......what on earth are you buying?" He said jokingly,

"We'll, Mr. Lee. I went out the other day to go shopping for groceries for our home mister. I saw the fridge and it's not what I want to eat everyday. Also I kinda change some stuff around the house and bought new things so it won't be just a man bachelors pad. It now speaks as a guys house who live with a wonderful woman and should be grateful kinda house. What do you think?" 

"Perfect. I like it." He said and went back to his table as I change.

"So, I'll see you later." I said as he walks towards me.

"Yeah, but don't wait for me to eat dinner. I won't come home probably till 10:30." He said.

"okay." I said.

"Here." He took something out of his pocket.

"Why are you giving me this?" Eunhyk gave me a AMEX Platinum credit card. This is the best credit card in the world!!!

"I was suppose to give that to you last week but I was just busy."

"Eunhyuk, I can't accept this. I would love to have a card like this, but I can't accept it." I said as I gave back the card.

"Hyo, it's fine. Take it, what if there's an emergency."

"I'll figure it out myself. I don't want people to think that I'm using you."

"I don't give a damn about what they think. Just take it. Like you said you bought stuff for our house and you max your credit card and what will you use if you have nothing to use. So just take it...please."

"First of all, I almost max it out. I rather just use your credit card and give it back. You didn't have to give me an AMEX Platinum. And you know I don't like it when other people are paying for my needs, well except for my parents." I said and giggled.

"Im your boyfriend and plus your taking care of an important person here." He said and handed back the card.

"Your still my boyfriend. Boyfriend and not my husband. So your not obligated to give me this card."

"Well, ill be your husband soon....so please just take it." He said.

"No. But thanks for the offer." I said and kiss him on the lips.

"You're being stubborn!"

"I know. Well I better get going, I have things to work on. Make sure to eat your lunch."

"We'll, I'm full already."

"How? You did not even eat yet."

"the session made me full." He teased.

"Unbeleivable. Well I'm going. I love you."

"I love you more...."

I then left the room to be greeted by a smirking Donghae and a shocked Jessica.

"Did you have fun?" Donghae teased.

"Donghae!!!" Jessica said as she nudged his stomach.

"Sorry that I ruined it. Really." Donghae said sincerely.

"It's okay."

"What about let's get some coffee Hyo?" Jessica asked.

"Sure. But after that I'm going home, I have to work on some things." I said.

"sure. No problem."

"So I'll just pick you up at the coffee shop?" Donghae said.

"Yeah." Jessica said.

we then left the building.

 

~ end of Hyoyeon's POV

 

Note: 

hello everyone. Sorry for an late update. Also a boring chapter, also I'm  planning for the next chapter to be a serious talk/business between eunhyuk and Donghae. What could it be about? Well lets just say, it will start something that might start a drama for the gang . Don't worry Donghae and Eunhyuk won't fight. *sigh* well they will discuss something that may later on be part on the preview before, if you know what I mean. But the preview will happend in less than 10 chapters. So you guys will later know who is _______. lol who could it be??? Any guesses. Also Gyuri will be back to scene and will totally be a y character that we just love to hate. What did you guys think of Eunhyuk offering Hyo an exclusive credit car but Hyo just rejected it? Well, taking for all your support and please leave your comments below. Also thanks for your patience and if you haven't subscribe we'll you better subscribe NOW!!! I love you guys...... <3

 

      Love ~ hyohyuk87