Interwined

Lovers Quarrel

~ Eunhyuk's POV

After what I told, I just hugged her. I hugged her tightly, like I only want her by my side 24/7. Water started dropping on my face.

"Hyuk Jae, stop."

I didn't listen and I just hugged her more tightly.

"Hyuk Jae, I said stop. You're hurting me." She said in a low tone.

"I love you. I don't want to loose you again."

"Stop. You're hurting me Hyuk Jae. Let go. I'm not leaving."

I then soon let her go of my grip. We stared at each other. She then wiped my tears off my face.

"Stop it okay. Lets go." She said and I simply nodded. She left the car and started walking towards the mall.

I looked at myself and made sure I don't look like an idiot. I got off my car and locked it. I went inside the mall and started looking for her. Where could she be. I then spotted her on a smoothie store. She took her drink and turned around and saw me. She then walk up to me and gave me her strawberry smoothie.

"Here, drink it." Se took my hand and gave me the drink.

"Thanks." I just simply said. She smiled at me and started walking.

"You know me too well. You know what to always do next. " I said to myself.

I then sipped of my smoothie and ran towards her. I tapped her shoulder and she turned around and looked startled.

"You forgot to wait for me." I said.

"You were to slow." She said and smiled.

I then took her right hand and kissed it. She smiled. I then intertwined our hands and started walking. She didnt try to let go of our hands and I just smiled. She sighed and put her head on my shoulders. I was happy.

"Where do you want to start?" I asked.

"I don't know. Lets just keep walking, until I see something that will look good on me." She said and her head was still on my shoulder.

"Okay. You look good on anything." I said.

We kept walking around the mall. Still our hands were interwined and her head on my shoulders. We're not yet back together but it looks and feels like it. She then took her head off my shoulder and turned to me.

"Oppa, lets go there?" She said.

"Where?"

"Come on, lets go."

She then started dragging to an elegant store. She then lets go of my hand and started looking at rack of clothes. She was flipping the rack of dressess. I just sat down in the chair as I stare at her looking for an outfit.

"Oppa, what do you think of this one?" She said.

She pulled a red tight dress. On the side of the dress was cut out. I'm not going to let her wear that y dress.

"No, you will look like you're trying too much." I said.

She gave me a weird look and kept looking.

"What about this one?" She asked.

This time, she pulled a long white dress. That one is perfect, she's all covered up.

"Yeah, I like that." 

"Good. I'm just going to the dressing room and show you what it looks, okay." She said as I simply nodded.

5 minutes later

I was flipping pages on a magazine when.....

"Oppa, what do you think?"

She look so beautiful. She then turned around and.....I noticed that on the left side of the long white dress, there was huge slit.

"Hyoyeon, I think that dress is rip." I said and walk up to her.

"No oppa. That's what it supposed to be." She said and looked at the mirror.

"I think, I'm going to get this." She said as she twirl.

"Youre not going to get that. Get a different dress!" I commanded.

"But you said that it looks good." 

"Yeah, before I found out that there's a huge slit on the left side of the dress. Go pick a different one." 

"But I like it oppa."

"Hyoyeon....I said pick a different one. Okay." I said and touched her shoulders.

"Fine." She said. She then walk back to the dressing room.

I walked up towards the rack of clothes and tried to find something I would let her wear. I then found a lilac mini dress. I think it's perfect for her. She then walk out of the dressing room and walk up to me.

"Here, try this on." I handed her the dress and she gave me a weird look.

"Why?"

"Just go. Try it on." I said and push her towards the dressing room.

"Fine. Stop pushing me, okay."

She went inside the dressing room. I walk all over the store as I wait for her.

"Oppa."

I turned around and saw her looking radiant.

"What do you think?"

"You look perfect."

She went back and change her clothes.

"Miss, we'll take this." I said and handed the middle age woman the dress.

"You guys look so cute."

"Thanks." I said.

"That will be, $850." The woman said.

I handed the woman my credit card when Hyoyeon stop me.

"Oppa, don't pay for it. It's my dress, I'll pay for it." 

"No, it's okay. Here miss, take mine."

"Don't listen to him. Im paying for it."

"Hyoyeon. It's just a dress, I'm the man, let me pay for it. Okay."

The woman took my credit card and place the dress on a shopping bag.

"Here you miss. Thanks for shopping at a store." The woman said.

"Thanks." We both said.

We then walk off away from the store and I grab her wrist. This time, it was her who interwined our hands.

"Thanks oppa."

"Your welcome." I said.

I then stop and kiss her forehead.

"Where to next?" I asked.

"Anywhere I guess."

We walked around the mall and ate. Soon, night comes and I drop her off. We then arrived at her house.

"Hyo, were here." I said.

"Thanks oppa."

"You're welcome."

she got off my car and waved goodbye. I opened the left window.

"Good night oppa. And thanks for the dress. It was a nice day hanging out with you."

"Youre welcome. Same here. I love you, Hyoyeon. I'll see you in my dreams tonight." 

I then closed the window and drove off away from her house, leaving her speechless.