Trust

Lovers Quarrel

~ Hyoyeon's POV

 

"YOU WHAT!!!" I screamed.

"Sssshhhh....can you? People are looking." Jessica said.

"How can't I? You kissed Heechul, what reaction do you expect?"

"He kissed me. I didn't kiss him. And....I don't know, Donghae doesn't know."

"Jess....you should tell him. What if he finds out from a different person."

"Yeah, and what if he breaks up with me? Now tell me, do you think it's right?"

"Yeah, but you're honest about it, rather than lying." I said.

"The great honest Kim Hyoyeon has spoken her wisdom of life....again!"

"Yah!!! At least it's the truth. Anyway, why did he came back?"

"Business and......"

"And what?"

"He wants me back...."

"I can predict future trouble is about to arise......dun dun dun...."

"Stop that!"

"Good luck!" I said as I sip my caramel frappucino.

 

~ End of Hyoyeon's POV

 

~ Eunhyuk's POV

 

I came home from work and sat in the couch. Damn, there was a lot of work in the office, now I'm tired and hungry. I look around from my seat and look for Hyoyeon, can't seem to find her.

"Babe.....babe....babe...where are you?" I said as it echoes all over the house.

i got up from my seat, and went to our bedroom.

"Hyoyeon....babe....Hyoyeon......" I said but no respond.

i walk over to the bathroom, but she was not there. I look at the walk-in closer, but she was not there. Where could she be possibly be? I change my clothes and took my phone. I dialed Hyoyeons number, but she didnt answer, where is she? I walk down stairs and search in the kitchen, the laundry, the backyard, the dining room and the living room, and she wasn't there. It's already 10:30 p.m. she's usually home by now. I went back to the kitchen and took a pitcher of cold water from the fridge. I dialed her number again, but it went straight to the voicemail. Ugh, where is she? I sat in the chair by the kitchen counter, where we usually eat breakfast. I put my head down because I'm tired and I don't know where my girl friend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What's with you?" I heard a voice and suddenly my body jolted up. It was Hyoyeon.

i stand up and hug her.

"Jae...you're hugging me too tight." She complained.

"Where were you? Do you know, I was soo worried about you?"

"I was just gone for a bit? Geesh.....what's with you?" She said as she took out the cold pitcher of water from the fridge.

"Where did you go?" I asked as she gulped down the cold water.

"Why are you asking?" She retaliated.

"Are you hiding something from me?"

"Why would I?" 

"Then where did you go then?"

"I was with the girls. I haven't been with them for a long time and so we met up and ate? Why are you asking?"

"Is it bad that I just wanted to know where'd you go?"

"No, but you usually don't ask me. So it's just weird." She said as she washed the dishes.

"Well, for now on, you have to tell me where you going. And who you're with. Understand?" I said as she finished washing the dishes.

"You what?" She said.

"You heard me, you have to tell me everything."

"What's with you?"

"What?"

"For your information, I don't have to tell you everything I do, even though your my boyfriend. What's the hell is with you?"

"What's wrong with that? Why, are you hiding something?"

"No, but what's making you act like that. You're not my parents and you don't have the right." She said and walk away.

"Yah! Kim Hyoyeon, come back here. I'm still talking to you." I screamed.

"Don't sleep next to me tonight. Or else I'm going to kick your balls!" She screamed.

"Yah!!!!" I screamed and heard a loud bang on the door.

 

~ Next morning

 

i woke up and took a shower and change. I went down the stairs to see Hyoyeon drinking her coffee. I didn't sleep next to her because she was still mad and I don't want my balls to feel any pain. I walked up to the kitchen and poured some coffee and sat down across from her. She then immediately stand up and put her cup of coffee and her plate in the sink and wash them. 

"Are you still mad at me?" I asked but she still didnt talk.

"Babe...."

"Don't talk to me, if you still think I have to do all the reporting to you."

"Hyo....I just want....."

"Want what?" She asked.

"I just don't want anyone to take away from you." I said.

"What?" She asked confused.

"I know Jessica and Heechul kissed. It's just that I don't want that to happen to us." 

"When are you going to learn to trust me. I never cheated on you and I will never will. But please trust me. I should be the one, acting towards you that way because of the past."

"Sorry, it's just that...."

"No, please just learn to trust me the same way I learned to trust you back Hyuk Jae." She said and gathered her stuff and walk away.

"Hyoyeon...."

"Not today Jae....not today and just let me rest okay..."

"Babe....." I said.

she open the door and left me sitting in the chair with a very bad mood to start the day.............

 

~ End of Eunhyuk's POV

 

 

note:

Hello.....sorry I haven't updated for a while, I was just busy as you know school have started and sometimes I was just too lazy to update....mianne. I just wanted to rest from busy school and ugh....you guys know what I feel...right?  Well what do you think? What will happen to Donghae and Jessica's relationship? What could possibly happen....lol you guys will know more about heechuls character in the upcoming chapters. What about insecure Eunhyuk? I know that in this story, it really proves how much Hyuk doesnt want Hyo to be gone and loose her.....is it okay for you guys that way? Or too cheesy or not? Well, after what he did in the past and learned how bad he really loves Hyoyeon, how can we blame our adorable Hyukkie right? Well let me tell you guys something................Gyuri will have something in the next chapter that might stir the pot even more and tension between the lovers will arise. What could it possibly be? Want a hint what might happen in the next two chapters........Hyo will finally______________ Gyuri. Heechul and _________ secret meeting. Jessica will have a big __________ . Donghae will break _____________. Gyuri's _____________ . finally.........Eunhyuk will run because _______________.  Well stay tune and please comment and subscribe if you haven't subscribe yet!!!! Love you guys! :)

 

 ~ hyohyuk87