Compromise

Lovers Quarrel

~ Hyoyeon's POV

"Eunhyuk.....no..no..,no!!" I said irritatedly.

"But babe....if my friends sees this in my house.....they'll for sure make fun of me..." 

"So what?"

"don't I have a say to this? This is my house...MY house!!! I bought it!"

"First of all you did not....I repeat did not buy this house!!! Your parents gave you the money to buy this house!"

"Still....I bought it and its my house. If my friends sees that....I will look like a stupid fool in front of them."

"Honey....sorry to tell you, but you're already a fool. So don't worry about that part. And you asked me....let me remind you....you asked me to live with you......so we have to compromise if you want me to live here with you!!! Arasso!"

"But....."

"No buts...plus you look adorable in that picture with your costume. I loved that day when we were role playing and i was the princess and you're the monkey.....ohh...good times!!!"

"But if they see it....they'll laugh at me." He said in a depressed tone.

"Stop acting like that...what if we get married. Are you going to continue with this kind of behavior?" I said as I caress his face.

"It's just....okay fine. But promise me....promise me that we will be a married couple someday." He said as he took my hand and kiss it.

"I'll see..." I teased.

"YAH!!!"

"I love you....so stop acting like a child...and..."

he then suddenly kiss me passionately 

"I love you, Kim Hyoyeon.....forever." He said seriously.

"I love you too, Lee Hyuk Jae." 

 

"Babe..." I said.

"Yeah! What do you need?" He asked as he watch the television.

"Can you help me here?"

"Uumm....well babe....I can't...the game is still on." He said as his eyes was still glued to the television.

"Hyuk Jae....don't tell me this is how you'll be when we're living in together? Because this is not my ideal situation." I said.

he turned around and look into my eyes with sad eyes.

"Can I just help you after the game? Please......" 

"Never mine.....just continue watching." I said.

i continued cooking our dinner as he still watched the game. Doesn't he feel guilty that he's making me do all this work? What am I, his made? Ugh!!!  I finished to cook dinner as damn was I tired. I set the food in the table. I look at eunhyuk who is still busy watching.

"Jae....dinner is ready. Come on and eat." I said as I sat on the chair.

he then walks towards the table and grab a tray and put his bowl of rice, kimchi, korean barbecue, chapchae, and a glass of strawberry milk and he then walks back to the living room and continued watching. I'm just speechless. Is this how normally he act when his by himself at home? I'm soo pissed. Why can't he eat dinner with me in the dinning table. Ugh! I ate my dinner and cleared the table and wash the dishes. I went to the living room to see him, so engrossed to the game. I shook my head and went to our room.

 

"Babe.....are you still awake?" I heard a familiar voice.

".........."

"Did you eat dinner already?"

"Yes I did. Can you just let me sleep....please....I'm tired!"

"Okay...sleep well....."

"Jae...." 

"Yeah....."

"I....I........."

"What babe?"

"Nothing......lets just sleep."

i turned around and think if I should tell him. What if he doesn't want it? What if he will break up with me? What if......I loose him?"

~ End of Hyoyeon's POV

Note:

hello! So compromising when you live with someone is hard. Do you have any guesses whats bothering Hyoyeon? Please comment and subscribe!!!! 

Love hyohyuk87 fighting!!! :)