Surprise

Lovers Quarrel

~ Hyoyeon's POV

I haven't talk to Eunhyuk for days after the charity event. He hasn't even tried to call or text me. Event though I always say that his annoying, I miss him. I miss his stupidity. Oh Hyuk Jae, what are you doing to me? I heard from Donghae that Eunhyuk went out with his date Gyuri. Who is Gyuri? The night of the auction, they seemed like something I can't explain, that something is between them. I'm waiting for Junho's call, it's the night where were going out for our date. It's 6:30 pm and I went to my living room and just wait. My doorbell suddenly rang. It must be Junho. I walk up to the door and saw Junho.

"Hey, are you ready?" Junho said.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Come on, lets go." He said and offered his hand. I then took his hand.

We then arrived outside and got to his car. He open the car door for me.

"Thanks." I said.

"Youre welcome."

We then drove off from my house. At first, the drive was awkward. I then broke the silence.

"So where we going." I asked.

"We are going in my yacht. I prepared us a nice candle light dinner and would see the night scenery of Seoul." He replied.

We then arrived at the dock. He got off from his car and open the door for me.

"Here we are." He said as he offered his hand.

"It looks beautiful." I said.

We then walk up to his yacht. His yacht is huge. We then then got on his yacht.

"So what do you think?" He asked.

"It looks gorgeous." 

He then walk me to a table decorated with rose petals and candles. He then pulled my chair and I sat down. I then saw that 5 men started to come and they were all carrying an instrument. Two people walk up to us and handed our food. The 5 men started playing some romantic music.

"Oh...this is....Junho....." I said.

"Anything for you Hyoyeon." He said as he reach for my hand.

A butler then came and poured some champagne on our champagne glass. I was hearing a beautiful music as I eat my meal. I look at Junho and smiled.

"Thanks, this is wonderful." I said then sipped some champagne.

"Your welcome. You look wonderful tonigh." He said.

"Thanks." 

He suddenly stands up and walk up to me and offered his hand to me.

"Can I have the honor to dance with you, Ms. Kim?" He said and bowed.

"Yes, you may." I said as I gave my hand to him.

We went to the middle of the yacht and dance slowly as we admire the beautiful view of Seoul night light.

"Are you having fun?" He asked.

"Yes, this is nice." I replied.

We then stop dancing and we sat back down.

"Hyoyeon, I'm just going to get something. So can I leave you alone for now?" He asked.

"Sure." I said.

Junho then left me admiring the beautiful night. The night was perfect. There was full moon, it's not that windy and the view was breath taking. It's been 10 minutes and Junho hasn't come back yet. What's taking him so long? I then took my phone put and started to play with it. I then heard some footsteps, it must be Junho. Then he suddenly covered my eyes.

"Junho, what are you doing? I know it's you." I said.

Junho won't take off his hand of my eyes. I then grabbed his hand and tried to get it off, but he won't budge.

"Junho, I don't like what you're doing. So can you please take off your hands." I said annoyed.

He then lets go off his hands and I turned around and was surprise..........

~ End of Hyoyeon's POV

 

Note: 

So, what do you think is the surprise? Do you have any idea? What do you think of the story so far? I appreciate the people who actually commented, you guys are AWESOME!!! Do you guys want to know what is the surprise? What made Hyoyeon to be surprise to his action? Well stay tune.....I might update later. Do you guys want that? Comment your thoughts about the story. I love you guys.

~ love Hyohyuk87