I miss you

Lovers Quarrel

~ Eunhyuk's POV

Its Friday night and I'm preparing for my date with Gyuri. I still can't believe that I lost to Junho. I can loose to anything with him, but not to her. I'm not willing to loose her from him, NEVER! I haven't talk to Hyoyeon ever since the event. I didn't call nor texted her. I miss her. My phone then suddenly rang.

"Hello." I said.

"Hi oppa.mare you ready?"

"Yeah, I'll be there in few minutes."

"Oh, okay. See you later oppa. I miss you." She said.

"Bye." I said and hung up.

I then drove off to the restaurant. I entered the restaurant and asked for our reservation. He then walks me where Gyuri was. I walked up to her and she immediately stand up and hug me.

"I thought you're not coming. You made me worried." She said and lets go.

"A deal is a deal. You paid money to date with me, so I have to." I said without looking at her.

"Why are you acting like that oppa? Don't you miss me?"

"Gyuri lets just start our date and get it over with." I said in uninterested tone.

"You still haven't change Hyuk Jae. Don't you like it, I'm here?"

"Gyuri, were done. You left and I moved on. We just use each other to pleasure ourselves. So can we just eat peacefully and be over with this date. I'm not in the mood." I said.

"Why oppa? I miss you Eunhyuk. I think, I fell in love with you." She said and took my hand.

"Gyuri. Like I said, we just used each other to pleasure ourselves. So can you stop talking about ridiculous things."

"No Eunhyuk. I'm serious. After I left, I realized that I fell in love with you. Those two and half years with you was the best days of my life. I love you, Lee Hyuk Jae." She said.

"Gyuri, I'm sorry. But I don't love you. Those two and half years were just for fun. I didn't know you would take it seriously afterwards."

"Why can't you love me back? Do you love someone oppa?"

"Yes, I love someone else."

"Hyoyeon. Kim Hyoyeon right? That's her name. Is she the one one that you're talking about?"

"Yes. I love Hyoyeon. So Gyuri, I can't love you."

"Oppa...."

"I never love anyone Gyuri, I only love her. I only love Hyoyeon for my whole entire life and no one else."

We then look at each other. Her face was shocked and sad. I then stand up.

"I'll pay you back for the money you paid for the bid. Sorry, I can't do this."

i then left her and went outside the restaurant. I walk up to my car. I was about to open the car when, someone hug me.

"Oppa, please.....I love you." I turned around to see Gyuri.

"Gyuri, let go of me." She then lets go of me.

"No. Eunhyuk, please give me a chance." She said in desperate tone.

"Gyuri, first of all, I had fun with you. We both know from the start that, all we did was for fun. Nothing serious." I said.

"Why oppa? Why? Is she better? Is she better than me? Huh. Is she?" She asked.

"Gyuri, I love her. I only love her." I said.

"If you truly love her.....then why? Why did we have countless nights in the hotel having ? Huh." She asked.

"Gyuri, we just had fun. Nothing serious ever happen. Those nights were just to relieve my stress." I said back to her.

"Eunhyk...please."

"Gyuri, just go home okay."

"Why oppa? Don't you miss those nights, where we just do round after rounds of ? You're the one who kept asking for it, not me."

 She then hug me.

"Eunhyuk, don't you miss, those moans, those kiss, the wild places where we did it? What about the moment where.......we did it in your office or to the baghroom. You're the one who could not get enough of me. Eunhyuk, I miss those nights. I miss your touch,  your lips, your , your moans, and especially your..... Don't you miss how we mostly broke everything in the hotel, with our movements. The way you tried to put me in the bed. I miss that.....I love you Eunhyuk." She said as she carressed my arm.

i then got off from th hug. I then just look at her.

"Gyuri, those nights were great and thank you. But I won't do that again. It's over." I said.

"Why are you doing this to me?"

 "Having with you was fun. But I only did that, because Hyoyeon wasn't here. So I just used you. We just used each other."

"Fine! Does Hyoyeon know about me Hyuk Jae? What do you think will she do, if she found out about me?" She asked.

"Go home Gyuri. You know what, just go somewhere else. Leave me alone." I said and went to my car.

i then drove off. I kept thinking what she said. She was right, if Hyoyeon finds out about her, she won't take me back. I won't let than happen. I need her to get her back.

~ End of Eunhyuk's POV

Note:

So now you guys know who is Gyuri is Eunhyuk's life. Basically, Gyuri was Eunhyuk's buddy or should I say friend with benefits. Gyuri left 6 months before Hyoyeon came back. Now what will Enhyuk do, when Gyuri is back to his life? What will Gyuri do to get Eunhyuk? What will happen if Hyoyeon finally meets Gyuri? What will Hyoyeon do when she finds out that, Gyuri was Eunhyuk's companion, while she was gone? What will happen to our main couple? Well you just have to wait and find out.....next chapter will be Hyoyeon's date with Junho. What will happen on their date? The main question is.....will Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk will ever get back together? Can they past the troubles that comes on their way? Are they going to be ending up with different people? Well, those things will come out. Oh yeah, please comment about the chapters and tell me about your thoughts. I really appreciate it. After this chapter is posted, I'm hoping you guys to comment.....if there's no comment, I will not update 2-3 chapters after this chapter. I will just update about Hyoyeon's date. Let me tell you.....there might or might not be a full or half in the next chapter. If 4-6 different readers commented on the story, I will soon update fast the next chapter and there may or maybe not a tease or a scene. And if there's 7 or more comments, I guarantee you a scene chapter by the end of the day (U.S. time). So what do you think, will you guys comment. I'm sorry I just have to say that......lol, how mean of me. But I still love you guys! 

~ love hyohyuk87