Important and sneak peek

Lovers Quarrel

Please read the note. It's important. Thanks! :)

 

Note:

First of all, thanks for reading and I appreciate the people who commented and subscribe. I aprreciate if you guys commented, it gives me other peoples perspective. PEOPLE, PEOPLE, let me tell you, in the story some of you I know that you either commented or not how the story has HOT and STEAMY scenes. I know it is, but the story won't be every other chapter or two, or maybe. ;) Chapter 3 & 4 were . That chapter was when they got back together. While on chapter 7 was a flashback when they first did it. While chapter 9 was half , which Eunhyuk enjoyed and a great start to his day. I know a lot of you, may or may not admit that you like it, but the story mainly revolves about Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk. Some tid bits are supergeneration couples and later on will be scenes,  but right now, my MAIN focus is how they're trying to resolve the past issues, why Hyoyeon left and how Eunhyuk is trying to prove to Hyoyeon that he really loves her and will do anything to prove it. I know some may think that their relationship is too fast and that they're rushing it. But in THIS story that's their dynamic. We all have own opinons and I like that. But that's how they do in this fanfic story. In the story, Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon, just go with the flow and can't hide their passion, love and lust towards each other. Let me tell you, that I ship this two and I hope they became a real couple! What do you think? To people who loves this story, I am very very thankful for you support. I love you guys. I think my story is different because like what one of my commenters said that its refreshing, and it is. When Hyoyeon came back, they hug and like nothing happen. But then true feelings started to come out. Pain and lust is on their shoulder. And regret for Eunhyuk's part. They fight and make up, that's why the story is titled 'Lovers Quarrel' it's a story of not your typical ideal relationship with someone, but it works for them. I DON'T own Hyoyeon nor Eunhyuk, but I OWN this story. I hope you guys enjoy this story as much as I do. Well that's it for now. Let me give you guys some reward and give you guys a sneak peek, that will happen in future chapters. I've been already thinking how this conversation will change their lives. Oh yeah, I usually update the story 2 or 3 times a day, so you guys better make sure what chapter you left of....thanks.

 ~ love hyohyuk87

 

SNEAK PEEK:

"What should I do." The worried girl ask her friend.

"I don't know. Did you tell him yet?" The girl asked.

"No. It's just.....because of what going on, I couldn't tell him." She said worriedly.

"You have to tell him. He has the right to know."

"I know that, but what if...what if he doesn't want it."

"Well, whether he likes it or not, it's his responsibility."

"It's just...this happen at the wrong time."

"Don't say that."

"It's true. You have to admit, it's wrong timing."

"No matter what, it's a good thing. So calm down."

"How can I calm down, when he's not even talking to me nor he looks at me."

"He better. It's not just your responsibility, it's also his."

"Easy for you to say."

"You have to tell him....." Her friend said as she patted her back.

"How can I tell him....tell him.....that...I'm carrying his child. When he thought that I was cheating on him when I left him. You know how he always say that he loves me and we have this huge plan. He will think that....that this child is not his...I don't want this baby to come out knowing that his father thinks its not his child. I can probably can take all the pain, but I don't want my child to feel any pain. So tell me, how can I tell him?"

"You just have to. Whether he accepts it or not, he has to know......."

the friends just hugs each other as the pregnant girl just cried.

Note:

what about that? What do you think of the sneak peek in future chapters. Do you have a guest who's pregnant? Is it Hyoyeon, Jessica, Seohyun or the future characters, that are about to enter the story in the next two to three chapters? Re-read the story. Who else do you think have the chance? There's I think at least Eunhyuk's friends that are in relationship that are part of the supergeneration couples. Do you have a guess? She or she may not have entered the story.....solo stay tuned. Love you guys. Don't forget to comment. Don't worry, I will later update, what happend after the parking lot scene.....so stay tune....love it! <3

~ love hyohyuk87