Don't break it

Lovers Quarrel

~ Eunhyuk's POV

"Junho, what are you doing? I know it's you." Hyoyeon said.

I wouldn't let go. She then try to take off my hands of her eyes, but I didn't budge.

"Junho, I don't like what you're doing. So can you please take off your hands." She said annoyed.

I then let go, and she immediately turns around and was surprise....

"Eunhyuk. What are you doing here? Where's Junho?" She said and was bewildered.

i then kneeled down and carress her face .

"Why Hyoyeonie, you don't want me." I said.

"Eunhyuk.....where's Junho?" 

I took a deep sighed. 

"Junho left already. So you're spending the whole night with me. Arasso!" I said.

I then stand up and grabbed her hand and we started walking out of Junho's yacht. She then lets go off my hand. I turned around.

"Yah! Who do you thinks gives you the right to take me?"

"Hyoeyeon, can you just don't be stubborn for one day.....please." I said and tried to grab her hand but she refuses.

"If Junho left, them I'm going home then." She said and started walking away from the dock.

I immediately ran after her and grabbed her hand and force her to look at me.

"Yah, Kim Hyoyeon, I don't like your sudden change of moods." I said.

"If ou don't like it, then leave me alone!"

"I told you, I can't leave you alone. I love you too much for me to even thinking of leaving you." 

I then grabbed her hands and we started walking back to the dock.

"Yah! Where are you taking me."

i ignored her and we just walk towards a different huge yacht.

"Come one. Lets go to this yacht." I commanded.

"Are you crazy? This is not Junho's yacht! Whose yacht is this?" 

"It's my yacht. So can you just shut up and lets go." I said and this time she obeyed.

we then got to my yacht and went to the top.

"Sit down." I commanded.

"You didn't have to tell me." She said.

"Hyoyeon, I can't take this anymore." I said as I sat down and faced her.

"What?"

"Lets talk about the past and lets actually talk about what should we do with our relationship." I said.

"First of all, were no longer in a relationship. Okay, lets start talking and figure this out." She said.

"Okay first I'm.......sor......"

"Stop......do you have a bottle of wine, champagne, vodka, tequila or any kind of alcoholic drink?" She said.

"What?" I said and was confused.

"Do you have any alcohol? I think if we drink alcohol, we can truthfully answer each other, well at least I can, I don't know what about you. You've been lying most of the time." She said.

"I only lied to you once....once."

"Yeah right. I know you, you have lied several times, so don't tell me any bull and crap of yours."

"I think, you don't need the alcohol. You're already talking honestly."

"Can you just get the alcohol if you have them!" She said.

"Fine! Just wait, I'll get them inside. Don't go anywhere."

"Like I have any choice." She retaliate.

i then left her and went inside the bar area. I took a bottle of red wine, champagne , and some vodka. I then came back and set the bottles of alcohol on the table. I then took the two wine glasses. I then poured red wine of the wine glass and gave it to her.

"Here." I said.

"Thanks." She then look at me and drank the whole alcohol.

"Damn! Slow down, there's more. You don't have to hurry." I said and sipped the wine.

"Yah! Don't tell me what to do. Give me the bottle of vodka." She commanded.

I then gave her the bottle and she open it and started drinking the vodka from the bottle.

"Hyoyeon, you're going to get drunk easily." I said and I tried to grab the bottle of vodka away from her but she just hit my arm.

"I told you, don't tell me what to do! Okay, Hyuk Jae!" She said as she drinks the bottle.

"Okay, fine suit yourself. But don't complain to me, when you have a really bad hang over tomorrow morning."

"I'll deal with that tomorrow. So, lets start talking." She said and she finished drinking the bottl of vodka.

"Okay, first of all......I'm sorry....I'm really sorry for what I did to you." I said as I lower my head.

She then stood up and took the red wine and poured some wine on her glass. This girl plans to get drunk tonight.

"I'm really sorry Hyoyeon. I'm sorry that I cheated on you. I was being reckless and stupid. I'm sorry that, I tried to blame you for my bad behaviors." I said and took another sipped.

"You sure were. You were an idiot for doing that to me. Do you know how many guys are trying to go out with me, but I all turn them down because I was with you. Even when we broke up in the beginning of college, I stayed faithfull, for no apparent reason. That how much I love you Eunhyuk. I didn't look at any guy other than you. And what you did to me made me regret rejecting all those guys. Those guys were ready to kiss my feet, just for me to go out with them or at least talk to them. What about you? You, went look at other girls and freaking cheated on me. What the hell was that for? I know we talked about it already and I forgave you already. But, I'm scared Hyuk Jae, I'm scared that you'll cheat on me again." She said and took the bottle of champagne and poured a lot on her glass.

"I know, that I hurt you. I know that all the pain I felt, was nothing compared to yours. But I promise you,  I won't make the same mistake again." I said and finished my drink.

"I don't know Hyuk Jae. It's like when were not together, everything seems in the right place. And when were together, something comes up and ruins it." She said and took the whole bottle of wine drank from the bottle.

"Just here me out Hyo. Lets give it another try, I promise you I won't hurt you. I'll do anything that will make you happy." I said and grabbed her hand.

"Don't make a promise to me Hyuk Jae, that you can't keep." She said and continued drinking the bottle of wine.

"I promise with my whole life, I will love you more than you can imagine. I promise you." I said and carressed her hair.

I took the bottle of wine away from her and stared at her. I then kiss her lips passionately. She then broke off the kiss and carress my face.

"Just fulfill that promise and don't break it, okay." She said.

"I promise you with all my heart. Saranghae, Kim Hyoyeon."

She then pushed me aside and took the bottle of champagne. She then look at me and offerd me some. I just simply nod.

"This night is perfect. Don't you think?" She said as she sipped her drink?

"Yeah, it's perfect." I said. We both finish drinking the champagne and sat down and relax as we admire the breath taking view. She then turn around and look at me.

"What happen to Junho? How did you where we were?" She asked.

"He called me this morning. He knows that you love me, so he just did what he had done in the auction just to get back at me."

"Wait.....so he paid $2,675,000 just to get you mad?"

"Yup...."

"Are you guys that much of rivals that you would spend millions just to get at each others nerves?"

"Yup." She then look shocked. 

"Were you actually willing to pay $3 million just to get a date with me?" She asked.

"Yeah, I told you, you're mine. No one is allowed to touch, kiss, and be with you except for me."

"Youre ridiculous!" She said.

"But you have to be honest. You like how, we were bidding a lot of money, just to date you."

"Yeah, I admit. That was funny." She said and laughed.

"But Junho is stupid. He paid millions and ended up not finishing the date with you. While, I the great Lee Hyuk Jae, didn't even have to pay anything." I said and smirked.

"You're stupid oppa." She said and hit my arm.

"Did you enjoy your date with two men?" I .

"Yeah." 

"But which date did you like the best?" I asked.

"Junho's. He went all above my expectations, not like someone."

"Yah!" I screamed.

"Just kidding. The date with Junho was nice. But I like yours better, your entertaining." She teased.

We just both laughed and she poured another glass of wine. I enjoyed this moment with her. I like it. Maybe, Junho is not that bad after all. We can be friends, but he better not try to still Hyoyeon from me again, or else.

~ End of Eunhyuk's POV

 

~ Hyoyeon's POV

I looked at him and stared at his face. I the. Sipped another glass of wine and sat down and relax as I enjoyed the night scenery of Seoul on his yacht. I looked at him and found myself attracted to him. I can only admire him. I am clearly drunk as I just keep smiling stupidly to myself.

"So, do you like our date?" He said.

"Yeah, very much." I said like a drink woman, which case its true.

I then got up of my seat and sat on his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I love you, Hyoyeon." He said as he carressed my hair.

I then unexpectedly kissed hm. I kissed him passionately while I his hair. He deepened the kiss and we had a battle in our mouths. I broke the kiss as I catch some air. He took the opportunity to kiss my neck and shoulders and e it, leaving behind hickies, for me to remember this night. He then lifts me and we walked towards the room in his yacht. As we entered the room, he immediately pinned my hands on the door as he kiss me passionately with full of lust. The room was filled with our loud moans.

~ End of Hyoyeon's POV

 

Note:

So did you guest it right? They finally talk about their past and they have resolve the cheating part from the past. They're now officially back together!!!! Yay! Sorry for Hyoyeon's POV part, it's already 12 in the morning (U.S. time) here, so I'm sleepy. But I PROMISE you guys that next chapter is a steamy scene for Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon. What's your reaction to what Junho did? Wasn't that sweet of him? Aaaawwww.....now they're back together, I will write happy/steamy chapters.....for now. Then, they will unexpectedly see the trouble that's coming towards them. There will be all supergeneration couples event and they will play a fun game.........dun dun dun......what kind of game is it? I don't know....you just have to wait and find out yourselves. Oh yeah, please write down your thoughts about the chapter, I will really appreciate it. Thanks for all your support. If you haven't subscribe yet, subscribe NOW! Don't forget to comment! :) oh yeah, what your favorite part of this chapter or the whole story so far? comment below and maybe if i love your comment,  and suggest something that will happen in the story and maybe ill write it down. well that's it for now....see you guys soon. Love you guys! :)

~ love Hyohyuk87