A Note

Lovers Quarrel

I would first all tell anyone who have read my story a sorry and a thank you. Sorry because it's been 2 years that I haven't update. I'm sorry for dissappointing anyone of you who have waited patiently for an update. But I would like to say thank you for supporting and being there and read the story. Life for me over the years is busy, fun, sad, happy and more. It's all in one and I haven't found the time to update. But I would like to tell my readers that I will update my story at least once a week or more. And I promise that the story will end this year. I would also like you guys to know that I have recently graduated from high school and is going to a university this fall. I have grown so much and gain more knowledge about the world and would proudly say I have mature in a sense how a teenager entering "adult" world. Not too mature because it seems like a stiff, strict, unhappy person, which I am not. That being said, The story will probably finish by August or September. There will be a MAJOR thing that will happen between Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon. A change that will annoy some of you but hopefully will be interested enough about the situation, to keep reading. A change that I believed that will put the characters in a mature place and will think about their actions and what the consequences will be. We all face challenges but what we do to face that challenge whether to go with the flow and have to good outlook is better than being a Grinch. That being said, watch out for an update anytime soon. 

 

 

~ Hyohyuk87