Your friend......

Lovers Quarrel

~ Eunhyuk's POV

"Sir, so the meeting will be at Mr. Gu's mansion and Mr. So will also be there. You guys will talk about the possibility of being business partners. Also you also have an appointment with Mr. Kwon about his performance for the charity. I know for sure if everyone found out about G-Dragon's performance it will accumulate more money for the charity. Also......sir....sir...sir are you listening?" My assistant said.

"Huh?" I said confused while looking at my new assistant Mina.

"Sir, you know that you have three important meetings today." Mina said.

"Yeah...sorry. Mina...."

"Yes sir." She said.

"Can you order a bouquet of white roses and chocolates and deliver it to Hyoyeon please."

"Yes sir, right away."

"Thanks." I said and took the documents and started reading it.

"Is something wrong sir? Did something bad happen between you and Ms. Kim?"

"Just a misunderstanding, that's all."

"I hope you guys can fix it soon sir."

"Same here."

"I'll be going now."

"okay"

"I'll see you in a while." She said as she got up.

"Mina wait...."

"Yes sir."

"if you love someone and don't want to loose them and you see others love life is falling apart. And you're afraid that it will also happen to you, but due to that, you're overprotecting that....."

"That your the one pushing them away from you?"

"Yeah...what will you do?"

"Well, I will just trust the person I love to hold strong and that if something happens unexpectedly I will trust them to just love me. If they can't do that, and love doesn't conquer it, then I will let them go."

"Even if you love them too much?"

"Yeah...like they said, if you love someone set them free. Even though its hard to do, if that will make them happy."

"Thanks Mina."

"Youre welcome sir, is that all?"

"Yeah"

 

~ End of Eunhyuk's POV

 

~ Hyoyeon's POV

"Aaaaawwwww.....that is soo pretty!" Yuri said.

"It's just flowers and chocolates and it's to cliche." I said.

"But they're soo gorgeous unnie!" Seohyun said with glee.

"It's pretty and I'm used to it. He always give me this things when it's his fault."

as I admire the flowers Seohyun and Yuri left. I then suddenly heard the door open.

"Did you guys leave something?" I said as I still admire the flowers, but no one answer. I look up to see an unfamiliar woman.

"May I help you?" I said confused.

"Youre Hyoyeon right?" She asked.

"Yes, am I suppose to know you?" I asked.

"Hi, my name is Gyuri. Park Gyuri, Eunhyuk's ex-girlfriend." She said as she held her hand for a shake and she smiled at me deviously. 

 

~ End of Hyoyeon's POV

 

~ Heechul's POV

i was sitting inside a cafe waiting. Anxiety and nervousness are inside of me.

"I hope you werent waiting for me for too long?" I heard someones voice,

I turned around to see Donghae and I immediately stand up and shook his hand.

"Yes.....I mean no.....I just arrived 5 minutes ago. It's okay, no harm done. Please sit." I said as I sat on my chair and sip my coffee.

"Thanks." 

"Would you like to order something? Food, coffee, shake...." I said nervously.

"No thanks, I'm good."

"Okay."

"You seem nervous Mr. Kim. Is something wrong?"

"No....it's just why did you call me and wanted to meet up?" I asked.

"I want know why......"

"What why?"

"Why did you come back to Seoul?" He asked.

"For business, why did you asked?"

"Is it just for business?"

"Yeah."

"You forgot to mention, that....."

"That what?"

"You also want to take my girlfriend away from me." He said with anger in his eyes.

"Excuse me?" I said confusingly.

"You and Jessica met up and kissed her didn't you?"

i look t him straight in the eyes

"Didnt you Heechul?"

"Yes...but she......"

"And you told her that you wanted her back."

"Yes...."

"I will let you know, Mr. Kim that you won't able to do that. And if you try, I'll break every part of your bones in your body."

"Mr. Lee, are threathing me right now?"

"Yes. Yes I am."

"I can sue you, you know that right?"

he got up and I immediately stand up next to him.

"Man to man....Mr. Kim, stay away from Jessica."

"What if, I didn't."

"I'll make sure you were even born in this world." He said with fierce in his eyes and walk away.

 "Damn, I got competition!" I said and sat back down and finish my coffee.

"I better be ready and catch the fish." I said and smirk.

"Lee Donghae, you better watch out." I said as I tap my fingers on the table.

 

~ End of Heechul's POV

 

~ Eunhyuk's POV

i came home early to cook special dinner for me and Hyo. And hopefully this will work and we will be good.

"Im home." I heard Hyoyeons voice.

"In the kitchen." I screamed.

as I dice some vegetables, I heard footsteps and saw Hyoyeon.

"Hey babe." I said and smiled.

"Hey..." She said but with a glum

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Why are you cooking?" She asked.

"To make it up to you." I said with a smile.

"Guess who I saw today." She asked while folding her arms on her chest.

"Who?" I said as I put the knife down and look at her confused.

"Your friend.....I mean your close friend, to be exact." She said but she seems pist.

"Which friend?" I asked.

"Gyuri."

"You saw Gyuri?"

"Yeah, I didn't even know you had a friend from the states." She said as she lean on the wall.

"Oh....you met out with her?" I said as I continued to dice the vegetables

"No actually."

"What do you mean?"

"She came to my office and introduced herself to me."

"Oh......." I said.

"Just 'oh' that's just what your going to tell me?"

"What do you mean?" I said nervously.

"I don't know...like......"

"Like what?"

"She's your ex-girlfriend and she's....."

"Okay, she's my ex. What else do you want?" I said irritated.

"Ppff...now your mad?" 

"No, it's just...."

"You forgot to tell me that...."

"WHAT????" I screamed.

she turn to face me with anger in her eyes with her sly smile.

"You forgot to tell me about making her your......"

"My what?"

"Your........ friend!" She said straight in my eyes and shoot a dagger in my heart.

"Hyoyeon........." I said as I dropped the knife on the ground and staring at Hyoyeon who is incredibly mad.

 

~ End of Eunhyuk's POV

 

Note:

hey there.....soo how's the story soo far? Please comment and vote for the story!!! I would really appreciate if you guys comment and tell me your thoughts about the story! Well that's its for now and I love you guys!!!!

~ love hyohyuk87 :)