Is he stupid?

Lovers Quarrel

~ Hyoyeon's POV

It's been a week since Eunhyuk and I have broken up. I miss him, but I don't know if we're doing it right. We rushed our relationship and now here we are. I was about to leave the dance studio when....

"Can we talk?" Eunhyuk said.

"Not now. I can't, I'm not ready." I said and walked pass him. He then grabbed my wrist.

"Hyuk Jae, please not today. Let go of me." I said.

He then pulled me towards him and he hugged me tightly.

"Hyo please. Just hear me out. I love you Hyoyeon. I wouldn't let myself loose you again." 

"Hyuk Jae, let me go!"

"No! I don't want to loose you. Hyoyeon, you promised me that you're not leaving me again. Please....I can't live without you Hyo."

I tried to let go of his grip, but it won't budge, he was too strong.

"EUNHYUK!!! I said let me go!!!" I screamed.

He then lets me go of his grip. I started walking towards my car and drove off.  I arrived at my house and went straight to my room and  cried. I want to get back with him, but I can't. Eunhyuk has been calling me but I kept ignoring him. He texted me but I wouldn't reply back. Now it's been two weeks sice I saw Eunhyuk at the dance studio. I miss him. It's a nice Friday night, when suddenly Donghae called.

"Hello." I said.

"Hyoyeon, can you please come here. Hyuk Jae is drunk." He said, but there was a loud music playing in the background.

"Why?" I said annoyed.

"Hyo, he needs you. He's super drunk right now." He said worriedly.

"I don't care. Let him do what he wants." I said.

"Hyoyeon don't be stubborn. He won't go home unless you're here. His super drunk Hyoyeon, please." Donghae begged.

"Let him do what he think is right. Bye." I said and hung up

It's almost 12 in the morning and I couldn't sleep. It's raining outside. I went to the kitchen to get some tea to help me go to sleep. I went to the living room and watch tv. As i drink my tea, I suddenly heard  loud screams. I was startled. I went to peek at the window, to see Hyuk Jae in the rain screaming. 

"HYOYEON!!!!HYOYEON!!! HYOYEON, I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE!" He screamed. 

I then went to the patio and he saw me and he stop screaming.

"Go home Hyuk Jae. Stop asking for attention." I told him.

"No! Hear me out Hyoyeon is that hard?" He said.

"Eunhyuk I told you, I'm not ready to talk to you." I was about to go inside when....

"Kim Hyoyeon.....I will stay in the rain waiting for you until you forgive me. That's how much I love you." He protested.

"That doesn't show that you love me Eunhyuk. It just shows how stupid you are." I then left him outside the rain.

When I came back inside, I went sat down in the sofa and finish my tea. After, I turned off the tv and went to the kitchen and washed the cup. I went back to my room. I peek in my window to see Eunhyuk standing in the rain. Is he so stupid? I layed down in my bed and tried to go to sleep. But I couldn't. I can hear the loud rain pouring down in the table, outside my balcony. It's now 12:15 am, I keep moving my bed, trying to find a nice spot for me to fall asleep. Suddenly,  heard a loud thunder. I suddenly jumped off my bed and peeked out of my window. I couldn't find Eunhyuk, did he leave. Another loud thunder occur. I went downstairs and grabbed an umbrella and went outside. I see Eunhyuk's car, but where Eunhyuk? I kept walking and when I saw Eunhyuk laying down in the ground hugging himself. Is he stupid? Then another thunder occurred. I walked towards Eunhyuk and tried to get him up.

"Eunhyuk......Eunhyuk.....Yah! Get up...." I tried to wake him up but he won't budge.

"Hyoyeon....I'm sorry."

"Eunhyuk, wake up. Hey! Don't make me lift you." I keep hitting him and he finally open his eyes.

"Hyoyeon....*cough* are you finally forgiving me?"

"Come on. There's a thunder, I don't want you to get sick. Lets go inside." I said as I help him get up.

We tried to fit on my single person umbrella but only half of our bodies could only fit. I made him sit down on the sofa as I grab the thermometer and something hot for him to drink.

"Wait right here." 

He layed down in the sofa and I was in the kitchen making some hot tea to make his body warm. I went back to where he is.

"Here put this in your mouth. After it rings, give it to me and drink your tea. I'll grab some clothes for you to wear."

"Thanks." 

I came back and look at the thermometer. His a little bit sick.

"Did you finish drinking your tea?"

"Yeah......Hyoyeon, have you forgiven me?"

"No, but I felt bad letting you stay in the rain. Oh here's your clothes, I don't know if it will fit, it's appas."

"Hyoyeonie...." He said  and I turned around.

"What?" 

"Thanks." He said and smiled.

"You can sleep at the guest bedroom. You know where it is right." I asked.

"Yeah."

"Okay, I'm going back to my room. If you need anything, just ca...I mean.....just do it yourself. You know where everything is."

I then walk back to my room and I could finally sleep.

~ End of Hyoyeon's POV