Let it be

Lovers Quarrel

~ Eunhyuk's POV

Its been three days now, since the party. The words keeps repeating in my mind, 'You don't care about me, you only care about yourself.' What Hyoyeon said was right, I didn't think about what she thought. We just do what I wanted and I didn't ask what she wanted. I was acting like a such a douche. I took advantage of her. I should have become a better boyfriend and should have treated her well. Ugh, Hyuk Jae why are ou such a douche. I tried to call Hyoyeon, but she won't pick up her phone. I texted her like hundreds times, but she won't reply. She must be really mad at me. I then called Donghae.

"Hello." Donghae said.

"Hey, is Jessica with you?" I asked.

"Why do you want to know, if my girlfriend is with me?" He asked.

"Wait...is Hyoyeon there?" I asked.

"No! Why?" He asked.

"Does Jessica know, where Hyoyeon is?"  

"Wait.....babe, do you know where Hyoyeon is? Okay..."

"What did she say?" I asked.

"Sorry Hyuk, but she wouldn't tell me. She said that Hyo just needs space. Sorry buddy." Donghae said.

"It's okay, thanks." I said.

I hung up the phone and sat on the couch. What should I do, for her to forgive me? She need to forgive me. But then, I remembered what she told me, 'You keep saying sorry, but nothing happens or change.' I love her, I need to prove that. If not having with her until marriage, then let it be. I love her and it I have to suffer to prove my love for her, then I will suffer. I tried to think, where could she be. She could be in the dance studio, but she can't be. She knows that, I will look for her there. Where....think Hyuk Jae think. Then suddenly...my phone rang....I didn't expect that.....

"Hello." I said.

"Meet me by the park, I will wait." Hyoyeon said.

"Okay....ill be there as soon as possible." I said as I grab my car keys and drove off.

As I drive, I can stop thinking. What should I say to her. What if....what if she will break up with me. No, no Hyuk Jae, you can't let that happen. I need to tell her how much I love her. I'm not loosing her again. I then arrive at the park. I saw her seating at one of the benches near the playground. I got off the car and started walking up to her. Se then turn around and was about to say......

"Hyuk Jae....I...." She said.

"No, let me speak." I interrupted.

"But..."

"I know, I always tell you that I love you and I don't change. I'm sorry that I didn't even ask you if want or think what you think. I'm sorry, I'm berry sorry. I love you Kim Hyoyeon. I can't loose you again.  I won't let that happen. If you said that, we won't have until we're married, then let it be. I love you, and I promise I will do anything what you tell me. I love you Hyoyeon. Don't break up with me, I can't loose you. Please, just stay by my side." I begged.

"Hyuk Jae...."

"Please...don't break up with me." I said.

"Hyuk Jae, what are you talking about?" She said.

"Aren't you going to break up with me?" I asked.

"No. What gives you to think that?" She said.

"Well, you weren't answering my text or calls. So didnt you call and meet me to break up with me?" I asked.

"No, unless you want to break up with me, then...."

i suddenly hugged her and cupped her face and kiss her soft lips.

"Hyuk Jae..."

"I love you..." I said as I put my hands around her waist.

"So, it's okay if we won't have until we're married?" She said.

"Yeah. If that's what you want, the we will do that. I love you." I said.

"I love you too...." 

"Why did you call me anyway?"

"Well, we haven't seen each other for three days. So I want to spend time with you." She said.

"This is a nice place just to sit around. I like it. Hyo...." I said.

"What?"

"I know, I've said this too many times, but I'm sorry, I'm really sorry."

"It's okay Hyukkie...."

"No, it's not okay. I've took advantage of your kindness. You always do whats the best for me and what I want. You never complain about anything. I feel such an , treating you badly. I'm not a good boyfriend, I'm sorry Hyo." I said as I lowered my head.

she then put her hand on my chin and made me face her. 

"I'm now happy that you know that you're such a douche." She said.

"Sorry..." I said seriously.

"But you know what?" 

"What?"

"I love you for who you are. That's why I still have the patience and love and care for you. Without that, I probably have given up. But always remember this, I love you more than you expected. I love every single thing about you, even the flaws. That's what made me like you. You're you, I love you Lee Hyuk Jae." She said.

i suddenly hugged her and look at her face. I carress her hair then her face.

"What did I do, to deserve a wonderful and perfect girl like you? You complete me and I can't live without you." I said.

"Good! So, do you now know how to treat properly the woman you love?" 

"Yes! I will do anything to always see that smile in your face, I promise. I love you." 

"I love you too."

we just sat on the bench as we watch the beautiful sunset. I thinks this moment is as good as . Just being with her in a relaxing place is just enough for me. She put her head on my chest as I put my left arm around her and we interwined our hands.

 

~ End of Eunhyuk's POV

 

Note:

well, sorry for a late update. Today is finally Thursday and the day where I get to see my relatives who I haven't seen for ages. Wish me luck. My flight is tonight and ill try to update if I can, but just please wait.so what do you think of this chapters. Please comment and thanks for the love and support! :)

~ love hyohyuk87