You don't care

Lovers Quarrel

~ Hyoyeon's POV

 
After the party, all our friends started going home. I stayed to help Eunhyuk clean out the huge mess. As I was cleaning the table, he walks behind me and hug me. He started kissing my shoulder.
 
"Hyuk Jae, what are ou doing?" I asked.
 
"I miss you, Hyo..." He said as he kissed my neck.
 
"Hyuk Jae....stop it." I said.
 
"Hyoyeon...are you still mad at me?" He asked as he turn me around and stare at my eyes.
 
"No, I'm not mad at you anymore. But, you shouldn't do that. When I told you to do something, you have to do it, okay Hyuk Jae. Also, don't tell our friends about what we do in the bedroom."
 
He simply nodded and grab my left hand and kiss it. I carress his face and kiss him in the forehead.
 
"I love you, Hyoyeon." He said.
 
"I love you too." I said.
 
He then grabbed my waist as I put my hands around his neck. He then pulled me closer to him, so there is no distance within us. Our face was then close with each other.
 
"Uuummmm.......Hyo.....are...you......" He stuttered.
 
"What?"
 
"What you said....earlier. Are you serious?"  He asked as he carress my hair.
 
"Yeah, why? I told you, we are not having , until I said so." I said as I got off from our hug.
 
"But Hyo..how can. How can you do this? This is torture!!! Torture Hyo!!!"
 
"Hyuk Jae, if your friends only gets once a week or once a month, then you should too." I said as I pour strawberry milk.
 
"But, I'm not like them!" He whined.
 
"Well, for now on, if you're good, then we can have . If you're really good, but if not then we won't." I said and drank my milk.
 
"But Hyoyeon. Then, how am I suppose to deal with my interest?" He complained.
 
"I don't know. Figure it out yourself."
 
"Why? Do you want me to go and find women to do it for you? Huh, do you?" He said as he slammed his hand on the table.
 
"Are you complaining, just because I won't have with you Hyuk Jae?"
 
"Yeah! If you do this, then should I go and find someone?" He screamed.
 
"Are you threatening me? So, just because of that, you're going to cheat on me again. How can you say that? And you say that you love me. But you're acting soo shallow and just care about ." I said as I grabbed my purse and was about to leave.
 
As I walk towards the door, he suddenly grabbed my wrist and hug me.
 
"Hyo, sorry. That's not what I meant." He said as he put his chin on my shoulder. I then got off from his hug.
 
"Really, you didn't mean it? But you said it, not only once, but twice. I didn't know that you care more about , that my feelings or opinions. I'm not your toy, that you can just control. I'm those women, who you enjoy having with. I'm not!"
 
"Hyo, I know you're not. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to...."
 
"Stop! You keep saying sorry, but nothing happens. You cannot just pull me over and have with. I think it's my fault too, because I let it happen. If you want to have with other women to fulfill your ual frustration, then go ahead. But if you do that, I promise you, we're done and you won't see me ever again. I'm not those women that you slept with and have with you, whenever you want. I don't think, that you love me enough. I think you care more about than me. All the things you said, how you love, I think is a lie. Just because of I decided that were not going to do it, you're acting like we never did it. I don't know Hyuk Jae, I don't know what should we do. Tell me, if you really love me, can you agree to not have with me until we get married? Can you?" I said.
 
I look at him and he was just standing there.
 
"That what I thought. You don't care, you only care about yourself. You don't love me that much, to give it up. I now miss the time, when we decided not to do it. The time where you didn't care. But you're still the same. I mean before, you don't care about and only cared for my feelings and opinions. But now, you don't care, you don't care about me anymore....you only care about you."
 
I then started walking towards the door.
 
"Hyo...." He said.
 
"Don't, just let me rest. Give me space Hyuk Jae." I said and as I open the door.....
 
"Did you just....broke up with me?" He asked. I then turned around.
 
"No, I'm not breaking up with you. But I want you to, realize want you care about this relationship. Do you care more about yourself or me. I want you to think Hyuk Jae....goodbye." I said 
 
I got to my car and put my head on the steering wheel.
 
"You change....but I still love you....." 
 
I then started the engine and drove off.
 
~ End of Hyoyeon's POV