Stop

Lovers Quarrel

~ Hyoyeon's POV

I'm so happy. It's been three weeks since Eunhyuk and I are back together. Our friends are, of course are happy. I suddenly heard footsteps, I then turned around and saw Eunhyuk.

"Hey there gorgeous." He said as he back hug me.

"Hey. How's my baby?" I said as I turned around and kiss him.

"Good. Wha about my Choding? Is she alright?" As he carress my hair.

"Yeah! This house is nice. It's a totally speaks that who ever lives here is a bachelor." I said and got off from his hug.

"Unless, you don't want me to be a bachelor....you can..."

"What?" I asked as I pour some strawberry milk.

"You can......you can...be my wife....."

"Hyuk Jae.....are you proposing to me?" I asked.

"Hyo.....I love you." 

"If you're going to propose, do it properly. Okay, plus I still have know everything. So, I can't marry you."

"Know what?"

"About what happend, while I was gone. Who were you with, which women did you sleep with, and what kind of things did you do."

"Hyo.....don't tell me, that were going to argue about those things? We're happy, can you just forget about it. You know that you're the only....I mean the ONLY one I love. So, please don't be paranoid."

"You said that in college and look what happen."

he then walk up to me and hug me.

"I won't do that, ever again. It made you leave me and I can't let that happen. You're not leaving me again.....okay." 

"Let me ask you something." I said and look at him seriously.

"What is it?"

"Did you bring any of those women here? Did you guys....did you...did you guys did it in your house?" I asked sadly.

"What? Hyoyeon, I didn't bring any women into my home and had with them. You're the only one...ONLY girl who I had with in this home. You're the first and last to be in this house to have with me. Why, don't tell me you're jealous?"

was I jealous? I then pulled him towards the sofa.

"Of course not. I just want to know...if..you brought those women home with you." I said and lowered my head.

"Hyoyeon....you're the only one. I love you."

"If you didn't have with them here. Did you bring them here? I asked.

"Nope. You're the first girl to ever come to this home. Except the interior designer." He teased.

"I love you Hyuk Jae." I said and kiss his lips.

"I love you too. I love you very much Hyoyeon." He said in between our kiss. I then broke off.

"Lets stop this and get ready." I said and I stand up.

"Come on. I'm tired and imjust off from work. Also, you're going to be my energy boost." He whined.

"Our friends are coming any minute, so we need to get ready."

"Hyo.....come on. At least....lets do a teaser." He suggested.

"Hyuk Jae, go and change, now."

"I want you though." He said and pulled me towards his body.

"Hyuk Jae." I said.

he then started kissing me passionately and started to lift my shirt. He took my shirt off and was kissing my neck. I didn't want to, but it feels so good. 

"Hyuk Jae, stop. They might walk in and see this.....Hyuk..."

"Then, let them, see us like this. They will know that we're all over each other." He said and was about to unclassp my bra.

"Hyuk Jae..." I said and stop him. I then took my shirt and put it back on.

"Hyo..."

"No! Stop this Eunhyuk. We're not going to have , whenever you want. Okay, go to your room and change. They will be here any minute." I said pissed.

"Im sorry. I didn't mean too." He said and walk towards me.

"Stop there. I told you to go, so go and change. I'm mad at you. I'm not your toy. I don't know that, you're use of women saying yes all the time to you. I'm not them Hyuk Jae!" I said and walk away from him and went to the backyard.

~ End of Hyoyeon's POV

 

Note:

sorry this chapte was boring. Next chapter will be nice and funny....a little game....you guys can just guess. Supergeneration couples time!!! :) don't forget to comment.

 

~ love hyohyuk87