Thanks

Lovers Quarrel

~ Hyoyeon's POV

We were both laying down on the bed, as we stare at the television. I suddenly put my chin on his chest and stare at his face.

"Hyuk....." I said.

"Hhmm...what do you want? Do you want me to get you food?" He asked and was to get up.

"No. Just stay here..." I said.

He then went back staring at the television as we see the morning news.

"Wait....don't you have work?" I asked.

"Well.....yeah. But I decided not to go, there's nothing important to do in there. Why you want me to go to work?" 

"Well.....your the president and will soon to be the CEO..." I mumbled.

he then look at me and sat on the bed and faced me.

"Does my baby want me to go to work instead rather than spend time with her?" He asked as he carress my hair.

"Of course not. I just want......"

"I love you....." He said.

"Why did you say that?"

"I just want to keep reminding you how much I love you. I promise you, that you're my first and my last love, forever." 

"You're cheesy....your first and last love.....I thought you love Emma Watson, when Harry Potter first came out. You were all over her."

"Yeah, but you're my first true love and it never change, even you left."

"Really?"

"Yeah!"

"What about those women? What about when you kiss them, you date them, you carress them, and.......made love to them? Don't tell me you didn't love those?"

"I admit....I love those, but those were just physical enjoyment. Those were trying to fill those emotional distress that no one could fill except you. Like I said, you're my world and every thing you want....ill give it to you."

"Promise me to always love and protect me Hyuk Jae. Promise me....promise me not because I told you to, it you wanted to."

he then took my hand and put it to where his heart is.

"Kim Hyoyeon....I promise you with all my heart to love and protect you. Saranghae, Kim Hyoyeon." 

I got up and put my hands around his neck.

"Lee Hyuk Jae.....I don't love you anymore, I'm sorry....."

he then stare at me with an utter shock.

"Hyoyeon.....what are...you...""

"Lee Hyuk Jae....I don't love you anymore, because......"

"Hyoyeon....."

"My heart doesn't belong to me anymore because you have took it. I don't love you because I have given all my heart and love to you. So Lee Hyuk Jae, please take care of my heart." I said.

he then smile at me as I smile 

"I love you Hyoyeon. If I took your heart, you have taken my heart too."

he put his face close to mine as our nose and our forehead both touches.

"I love you." We both said together.

he close his eyes as I close mine and he crush his lips to mine. We both kiss passionately. 

 

~ few hours later

"Hyo, lets go. We're going to be late!" He screamed.

"Wait....babe..I can't find.....aaaahhhh!!!!" I screamed.

i then suddenly heard his footsteps. He saw me laying on the floor.

"Hyo...ae you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah...." I said as I scratch my head.

"Hyo, your forehead it's......" 

I then put my hand on my forehead to see blood.

"Come on, lets go to the hospital."

"No, it's okay. I'm fine...." I said.

"Lets go....I don't want my future kids mom to get hurt..." He said and carried me bridal style.

"Hyuk, I'm fine."

we then reach to his car and he put me down and open the door.

"Hyuk...."

"Just listen to me for once, please."

I just nodded and sat on the car.

 

~ After the hospital visit

"Just lay down, okay. I just want you to rest, that's it." He said as he tuck me in the bed.

"Thanks Hyuk Jae..." I said.

"You don't have to thank me. It's my duty as your boyfriend to take care of you."

"It's not your duty to do that...."

"After what you've done for me and what you've been through because of me, thats just a small thing."

"So, it's just a payback...." I .

"No! Of course not..."

"Im just joking. Thanks anyway. I love you." I then got up and kiss him on the lips.

"I love you more." He said in between our kiss.

i then pulled him on the bed and he was on top of me. We started kissing passionately and roughly. He stared into my eyes aside stare back.

"Saranghae Kim Hyoyeon." He said.

"Saranghae Lee Hyuk Jae." 

He then started kissing on my neck and I started to moan. I then lift his shirt and saw his nice firm abs. I grab his face and kiss him roughly and I deepened the kiss. He then stop and look at me.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes, lets enjoy this night shall we?" I said.

he just nodded and we kissed.........

to be continued.........

~ End of Hyoyeon's POV