Let start the bidding

Lovers Quarrel

~ Hyoyeon's POV

Tonight is the night of Jessica's charity event. I walked to my closer and grabbed the lilac minis dress that Eunhyuk picked for me to wear. I change into my casual wear to a cocktail dress. The dress looks perfect on me. Eunhyuk really knows what looks good on me. I just left my hair nicely straight and accessorize with a nice pearl headband. I wore my high heels to end the look. Wait...I forgot to wear my diamond bracelet and my diamond heart shape necklace too. I immediately put them on and went to the mirror to check if I'm ready. My phone suddenly rings.....

"Hello." I said.

"Hyo, are you ready?"

"Yeah, I was just about to leave."

"Great, thanks Hyo." 

"You're welcome Jess. Anything for charity."

"Okay, see you later......Donghae, what are you doing?" I heard Jessica.

I then went downstairs and went outside. I locked the door and went to my car. I then drove off to the venue. I then arrived at Lotte Hotel. I gave my car keys to the valet person. I saw a lot of people all dress up. I saw a poster of Jessica in front about the charity. I just hope, the highest bidder who bids for me is not a creep. I walked in the hotel and saw Taeyeon, Yoona, Tiffany, Sunny and Sooyoung.

"Hyoyeon!" Sooyoung screamed.

"Hey guys."

"Unnie, you're finally back. I haven't seen you since you left." Yoona said and hugged me.

"I know, it's just, life has been hectic. So how are you guys?"

"Same. Do you know that Sunny is now finally dating Sungmin?" Tiffany said.

"Really? Took you guys long enough." I said.

"So, Taeyeon, I heard you and Leeteuk oppa got engaged. Is it true?"

"Yeah. He proposed to me three days ago."

"Congratulations! I'm so happy for both of you." I said as I hugged her.

"Yeah, I know right. Look at her engagement ring. Leeteuk oppa know how to pick a nice ring." Sooyoung said.

"Yeah, by you mean, a giant diamond." Tiffany said and giggled.

"You guys all look gorgeous."

"You too Hyo." Sunny said.

"Are you guys part of the charity?" I asked.

"Uuuummm....yeah. Taeyeon too but since she got engaged....she had to cancel." Tiffany said.

"Lets go you guys. Donghae oppa just texted me and said we have to go. Jessica is being crazy and kept hitting him." Said Yoona.

"Lets go!" I said.

We arrived at the room full of people. Everyone look handsome and beautiful. I then saw Donghae scratching the back of his head. I then saw Jessica going up to him and hitting him and dragging her backstage.

"I think the fish is getting in trouble by our ice princess." Said Sooyoung.

We all laugh. Suddenly Jessica started roaming the room, she looks like she looking for someone. She then spotted us and started walking towards us.

"Finally, you guys are here. Come on, the event is about to start." She said and fast walk.

We arrive backstage to see Donghae, Siwon, Leeteuk, Yuri, Siwon, Sungmin and the rest of the group. But I can't seem to find him.

"Hyuk Jae will be here in few minutes. So don't worry he'll come." Donghae told me.

"Oh, thanks." I said shyly as everyone laugh.

"Oh, Hyoyeon. You look so gorgeous." Said Yuri said.

"I know right. It compliments her." Said Jessica.

"So are you telling me, that I always look ugly?"

"NO!" Yuri and Jessica both said.

"How did you found this dress?It's so pretty." Yuri asked.

"Actually....." I said.

"I picked it for her." A familiar voiced said. I turned around to see Eunhyuk all dress up.

"Really? I didn't know, you know what clothes looks good on Hyo and it's actually descent and sophisticated. I only know you just look at y mini, at almost girls." Said Sooyoung. 

"Of course he would know. He knows Hyoyeon inside and out. If you know what I mean." Yesung joked. Yuri immediately elbowed him in the stomach.

"Yah!" Eunhyuk said.

"Come on you guys, the bidding is about to start. Jessica is already pissed. Come on." Donghae said.

I was about to go follow them, when Eunhyuk grabbed my wrist.

"You look really beautiful Hyoyeon." Eunhyuk said as he carressed my hair.

"Not bad yourself."

"Lets go." He said and offered his hand to me.

"Lets go." I took his hand and walk up to the stage.

 

"Hey everyone. My name is Jessica Jung. I first have to say thank you to all of you to take your time and your money to go to this event. The proceeds will all go to the children who's family can't pay for medications and surgeries and more. So I thank you all. I hope we all have fun. Lets start the bidding!" Jessica said.

~ End of Hyoyeon's POV

 

 

Note:

Hey, I know it was aborning chapter, but I just have to write it. Next chapter....you guys might like. It includes tensions, competition, and jealousy. Thanks. Bye.

~ Hyohyuk87