How many?

Lovers Quarrel

~ Hyoyeon's POV

So Eunhyuk and I decided that we will tell our friends that were back together. We were still at Jessica's guest bedroom.

"Okay, so we will just say that we're back together and better than ever.....and I mean better at everything if you know I mean." Eunhyuk joked. 

I was still but was wrapped around with a towel. Eunhyuk and I hug, when suddenly we can hear the door to be about to open. We stared at each other, having no clue of what to do and who is on the other side of the door when suddenly.

"I don't why this is locked since last night, but my.........oh my gosh!" Jessica said as she open the door. Alongside Jessica was Donghae.

"Woah! You, my brother really know how to get under girls underwear. Don't you? Did you guys just finish your session or should I say sessions? Nice towel by the way Hyoyeon." Donghae joked.

"Oh my gosh....and I thought you left.....and you how did...how...you...two of you...in my guest room....OMG!!! Really, it had to be at my house! Eunhyuk, couldn't be just at your place. I need to sanitize this room." Jessica said in frustration.

"Wait, you're more worried that we did it here, than us getting back together?" I said confused.

"Well, yeah! I know you guys will be back together sooner than later. And seeing oppa last night, I know he will do anything just to get you back into his arms and plus........OMG!!!" Jessica screamed and walked towards the broken vase.

"Oops sorry my bad." Eunhyuk said.

"Dude! Damn, you guys were all over each other last night huh. Hyoyeon, I didn't realize that......"

"Why the hell did you guys have to break this vase!!! This is a one of a kind! DONGHAE!!!"

"What babe, it's just a vase. I'll buy you another one."

"Jess, sorry. It was just soo fast and we just went right in." I said apologetically.

"Yeah you did. What kind of hanky panky you did, was too much.....oh my gosh." Jessica said.

"Don't worry Jess, because me and  Hyoyeonie are back together I'll buy you another one that you like." He said as he grabbed my waist tightly.

"Well you are going to pay for this.....ugh....you guys are ugh.....frustrating me right now....Donghae lets go." 

"Nice job dude. Hyoyeon I think you need to start putting some clothes and...."

"Donghae lets go!!!" Jessica screamed.

"Oh yeah, Jess can I borrow some of your clothes?" I asked. Jessica turned around.

"Yeah, and while at it, cover those hickies that are all over you." She said and started walking away.

"You guys are......I'm just speechless. You Hyuk Jae, just prove that your are a maniac and now I kow why girls loves and desires to be with you. You do wonderful adventures all the time...gosh. And Hyoyeon damn....also you? I didn't know that a girl like you could actually be.....a naughty girl. You guys are crazy....and congratulations." He smirked and left me confused.

"Come on, lets get your clothes." He said and grabbed my hand as we walked towards Jessica's room.

"So.....as I was away people actually thought your a maniac?" I asked.

"Well......I was a good kisser. By that they think I'm also good at bed."

"And I was joking around how your a maniac. Damn."

"Did you enjoy last night?"

"How many girls have you done it with?" I asked him seriously. I stopped in the hallway as I put my hand on my waist.

"Hyoyeon.......can we not talk about this....please."

"Hyuk Jae.....answer me."

"Hyo....please."

"Answer me!!! HOW MANY!! "

"Lets not fight about this."

"LEE HYUK JAE, HOW MANY GIRLS HAVE YOU SLEPT WITH!!!" I screamed.

"Hyo..."

"Answer me!!!"

"About......"

"How many?"

"About between 100-120."

"DAMN!!!" I said. I walk past him and entered Jessiaca's room. He tried to talk to me, but I just kept ignoring him.

"Hyoyeon......Hyo. Talk to me."

As I started grabbing some clothes, I just kept passing him and ignoring him. He then stop me and  hug me tightly on my waist.

"Hyoyeon....I'm sorry. You shouldn't have ask, so you don't have to feel this way." He said.

"Hyuk Jae....please let me go."

"Hyo....please. Don't do this." He begged.

I tried to get away from his grip, but he was too strong. I kept pushing him but he won't budge.

"Eunhyuk....I said let go." I demanded.

"No, you have to forgive me first."

"Hyuk.....I SAID LET GO OF ME!!!" I screamed. This time he obeyed and lets go of me.

"Hyoyeon, don't do this. Come on, we just got back together." He said.

"Yeah. Maybe that's my fault. I gave in too easily. We should have taken our time, so I wouldn't be surprise. We rushed it."

"Hyo.....please. I'm begging you, don't do this." 

"Hyuk, maybe we.....should....just think what should happen in this relationship."

"We will. But please, don't break up with me. I don't want anyone other than you. Hyoyeon.....please."

"Eunhyuk.........do you think I like this? Do you think I'm playing hard to get?" I said.

"Yeah! You are playing hard to get. If you weren't ready, then you shouldn't have agreed to have with me and have gotten back together. I had hoped for this day to happen. And now, the next day you're breaking up with me. What the hell Hyoyeon. Like you said, you heard and know what I was doing back here. I became a big playboy. So you shouldn't be surprise. I became like thIs because of you Hyoyeon. You left me devastated and I need something to cover up the pain. So I did what any guy would do, to try to ease the pain."

"You're blaming me, why you became like that? Who the hell cheated? Who ing have to see that their love of of their life is kissing a different person other than them?  Who? Who did Hyuk Jae? Don't blame me, why I'm becoming like this. I became like this because of you. So dont blame me if you acted and done stupid things, because you're the one who broke the relationship not me." I then soon left the room and went to the powder room and change my clothes.

Was I doing the right thing? I love him. I should have expected that, he slept with a lot of different girls. Was I thinking right?

~ End of Hyoyeon's POV

 

 

Note:

What just happend is not their big fight. That was just a little test. The big one will be coming, waiting to be explode. Keep supporting and liking and subscribe.

~ Hyohyuk87