I Love You

Lovers Quarrel

~ Eunhyuk's POV

I couldn't wait, she's finally coming back. It's been three years and I'm finally going to see her. I have a bouquet of white flowers, which was her favorite. I'm so excited, I can't wait to hug that rascal. Suddenly, I see the arrival door to open. I saw a lot of people but I can't seemed to find her. And then, I saw a brunette girl walking, she was hot. I think i should get her number before Hyoyeon comes. She was wearing high heels, a blue tank top with white skinny jeans. She was wearing casual clothes but she manages to look hot. As she walked, she was pushing the luggage cart filled with five huge luggages. As she comes closer, I just realized that, that girl was Hyoyeon. Damn she looks even more beautiful after three years.

"Hyoyeon." I screamed. She saw me and I immediately walk up to her and hugged her tightly. I gave the bouquet of white roses.

"Hyuk Jae, too tight and thanks for this flowers."

"Oh sorry. I miss you and you're welcome."

"Why are you here?" She said confused.

"Yah!!! Don't you want me to pick you up?" I said and made an aegyo.

"I thought you were supposed to be at work. So I thought Donghae oppa will pick me up."

"Why would that smelly fish pick you up? When you have your best friend here to happily able to pick you up. I miss you."

"I miss you too monkey."

After our little chat, I pushed her cart full of luggage and went to the parking lot. When we arrive in the parking lot I started putting her luggage in the trunk.

"What the hell our in these luggage?" I asked her.

"What do you you think, of course clothes. Duh! You're such a ."

"Hey, I'm helping you and you're not even thankful. You don't have to lift any of these unnecessary stuff, when you're going to end up buying a new set of clothes. Now who's the now, !"

"Yah! First of all, I did not ask for you to pick me up and second of all you offered to lift those, so stop complaining. Now who's the , ! You're still the stupid, idiot, , complainer, Hyuk Jae that I love." She said surprisingly.

"Wait.....what did you say? You still love me?"

"Uuuummm....of course, you're my best friend right? So why wouldn't I love you. Uuuummm, come on let's go. I want to rest."

She came inside the car, leaving me confused. Does Hyoyeon still love me? I came inside the car, and we drove off from the airport.

30 minutes later

"We're here." I said. I turned around to see Hyoyeon sleeping. She haven't change, she still looks beautiful even at sleep.

"Hyoyeon.......Hyo wake up. We're here."

"Huh? What did you say Hyukkie?" She said half awake.

"What did you call me? Did you just call me Hyukkie?" I said. Did I hear it right? She only calls me that when were together.

"Where are we?" She finally fully woke up.

"We're  here. Hyo, what did you just call me?"

"Huh? What do you mean Eunhyuk?"

"You said......never mine. We're here, come on let's go. I'll help you."

After dropping and helping her, I went to my car and was confused. I sat on my car and was trying to remember if she actually called me 'Hyukkie', the last time she called me that was the day before we broke up. Was I hearing things? Did I just missed her that much for me to think that she'll call me by our lovey dovey nickname towards each other? Hyoyeon do you still love me? Because if you do, if there still a chance for us to be back together, I will wait and fight for you. Kim Hyoyeon, I still........love you.