Pinky Swear

Married to Mr. Arrogant

 

I don’t want to get married! I don’t want to get married! I don’t want to get married!

                You thought glumly, what made you feel worse was what Jaejoong had told you. Although you feared for your wedding, you know it will come without an excuse.

                For the past few days that followed, Jaejoong never ventured to talk to you in school, you expected this but you still hoped somehow it would change. Your family and his family coordinated to arrange everything for the wedding on Wednesday.

                It was already Tuesday and you were sitting on your bed with Sunny and Lorraine, browsing the magazines for hair and makeup tips.

                “I still can’t believe you’re gonna get married!” Sunny gushed all of a sudden, “And of all boys but to Kim Jaejoong! How lucky!”

You covered . “He and his family are in downstairs.”

“It was so soon. I thought they would give you time to graduate college.” Lorraine added with sympathy in her eyes. She was always the good-hearted one.

“I know,” you sighed. “But the contract is valid on tomorrow’s date so Jaejoong could legally manage the companies when he graduates this year. You know their financial investment laws.” You gathered your brown hair in a ponytail. “Just keep this nui between us three. Never let anyone in school knows this.”

You held out your pinky. They both cling on their pinkies to yours. “We promise!” You three yelled together and group hugged.

“Oh ~~~~, we’re happy for you.” Lorraine mumbled to your ear.

Sunny pulled out from the hug and looked at you sternly. “After the wedding, are you going to live together?”

Hesitating for a while you replied in a low voice. “Yeah, exactly after the wedding, but I haven’t seen the house yet. Mrs. Kim said it’s fully furnished already.”

Sunny’s eyes widened “Omo! Oh my gosh! You’re going to do it!”

Lorraine looked perplexed like you. “Do what?”

Sunny flung her hair with a gentle hand “Honeymoon of course.”

“No way! He’s not even interested in me!” you almost screamed. The two girls lunged for your sides and tickled you. You squealed happily.

Kim Min-kyu entered gracefully inside your room with a warm motherly smile. “Lee ~~~~, come with me outside. I want to show you your wedding gown, Sunny and Lorraine; you could look at it too.”

You all rose from the bed and followed Min-kyu, you casted Sunny a knowing glance that said ‘keep that to yourself first’. She understood quickly and remained quiet.