Unapproachable

Married to Mr. Arrogant

 

Reaching your English class just in time before Mr. Chan closed the class door. He looked at you disapprovingly and you blushed red as all your classmates stared at you. You hurried for your seat in the middle of the room and settled your books.

                English is the only class you are good at and you tried your best to participate. The class today is about essay writing and Mr. Chan spanks his table with a ruler to call everyone’s attention and asked the class to pair up in twos’.

                Everybody has paired up immediately and you glanced at everyone and realized that you don’t have a partner. You were almost glad to work on your own until the door opened and the popular yet unapproachable Kim Jaejoong stepped in with a book in hand. Mr. Chan looked at him and smiled warmly. He greeted him with unnecessary hospitality unlike how he treated you, you thought doubtfully.

                Mr. Chan eyed everyone and stopped at you before announcing, “You’ll be partners with ~~~~.”

                Jaejoong looked at you for a split second fast before looking away. His face was expressionless and stoic— the way he always look that’s why he’s dubbed unapproachable. He doesn’t talk to anyone and he’s unbelievably smart; all girls admire him and all boys feared for him. Girls particularly call him Mr. Perfect. But you don’t believe in any of it. For you he’s just a mean, self-centered, proud and evil guy— although he hasn’t done anything to you that made you hate him.

                One thing was true though, he’s very good-looking. He’s tall and muscularly lean in a lanky body. His brown hair is admiringly straight and everyday you stared at it as it bounces perfectly, makes you want to touch it. His eyes are penetratingly attractive with forbidding long lashes, angled by a straight nose and red, red lips.

                As he walked toward the vacant chair beside you, you pretended to completely ignore him. Mr. Chan went over to write about both of your interests combined and it was to be submitted by the end of the hour.

                You panicked and turned to Jaejoong, whose face is calm as ever— and very bored.