Spill

Married to Mr. Arrogant

 

“You’re going to get married?” Both Sunny Young and Lorraine Ahn; your best friends yelled in unison. You placed a finger between your lips to quiet them down. It was lunch time and the cafeteria was full and noisy.

                “I know! But it’s not ‘going to get’ yet,” you fumbled to unwrap the sandwich your mother made and took a big bite. You pretended to swallow but your best friends knew better that you’re only making a show of eating.

                “Come on ~~~~,” Lorraine pleaded with her angelic eyes. She has dark brown hair— almost black and brown eyes. She ranks average in the academic semestral rank even if she’s very studious.

                Sunny on the other hand, has black hair and eyes. She’s skinny and very tall. She’s below average in academic ranking like you but sometimes she acts as if she knew everything— and only end up giving you all trouble.

                You three had never had a boyfriend so it really surprised them to know you will get married. But the details aren’t clear even to you so you couldn’t provide them the answer just yet.

                “I already told you nui,” you called them sisters because of being an only child, Sunny and Lorraine understand you and could almost read what’s on your mind. “I will only meet him tonight with his parents, that’s when I’ll know when we’ll get married or what he looks like.”

                “I just hope he’s not hideous looking.” Sunny commented and you all burst out laughing. The bell rang to end lunch and you hurried to catch your next class.