Tiffany’s Flick

Married to Mr. Arrogant

 

You followed Jaejoong with your eyes and never averted your gaze until Yunho cleared his throat. “Was it forced?” He was by your side and was whispering in your ear.

                You pulled away reflexively. “Oh…. Uhm….Yeah it was forced. I mean, it was fixed.”

                Max and Junsu followed Jaejoong to the liquor buffet. But Yoochun was staring at Yunho with curiosity.

                There was a wide grin that spread in Yunho’s face. By the way Jaejoong acts with his wife… it’s simple, he doesn’t love this angel. He thought mischievously.

                You are starting to get worried about what Jaejoong must’ve been thinking for walking out. But Yunho diverted your attention when he wrapped his arms around your waist and began to pull you to the center. You recognize the music was a romantic one… the romantic in our generation one.

                “Jaejoong doesn’t love you ~~~~?” He asked frankly.

                You blinked at him. “I-I don’t know.”

                “Then let me rephrase it. Jaejoong doesn’t love you ~~~~.” He said surely.

                The words stung you as the reality in your life always hurt from the moment your parent’s broke down the news of you getting married to— Kim Jaejoong.

                You averted your eyes again to search for Jaejoong, you found him from the midst. He was drinking a glass of alcohol, but you found only an empty face. That’s what he has always been to you; nothing but an empty, expressionless, feeling less person.

                Yunho caught your disappointed expression and felt sorry. But he couldn’t feel less sorry for Jaejoong… and the plans he has now in stored for you.

                You pretended to smile. “You’re right. He doesn’t love me. But its okay, I’m fine with that really.”

                “No worries angel, I’m here.” He smiled expectantly but burst out laughing. You laughed with him, even though you’re stomach made a sinking flip after saying the lie that you were fine.

                Truth is, you weren’t fine. And you were far from anything but fine, you feel depressed. Who wouldn’t? Imagine being thrown into a fit of marrying someone and try to live with him to impress him and do all the good things to make him at least… fall in love with you.  But he’ll never will. Because he has no emotions!

                The music ended and you pulled away from Yunho’s arms. The entry door burst open, and came in was Tiffany in a black fitting V-neck. She looks seductive and goddess-like. The women and men turned their heads to her and a hush fell in the entire room.

                The sound of Tiffany’s heels was the only sound you heard as she made her way out the small crowd. She walked like a runway model, and her neck craned to look around. She spotted Kim Jaejoong and walked towards him.

                Music filled the room and the people got back to their business. You stared as Tiffany whispered to Jaejoong. You watched in horror as Jaejoong followed her to a corner, a crowd of women blocked the view, but your sixth sense flicked up to tell you something. Something like Tiffany kissed Jaejoong.

                The slow seconds ticked, and you tiptoed up to strain and see. The crowd of women walked away to another corner and out came Jaejoong fixing his necktie and his hair. Did they make out?

                A panic started to unnerve every part of your body. Jaejoong walked out the party and Tiffany followed him, reaching for his hand.

                “~~~~-ah, ~~~~-ah? Angel?” You heard Yunho calling out to you and felt him tugging your hand. But you drowned out from everything and only felt for the sting of threatening tears.